• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
This hack is a pretty interesting one, and luckily, there are many unused maps left in the game, so I decided to make full use of those maps and made this fixed patch.
This fixed patch is a bit different from the other patches I have made. I have added some story elements since the story of this hack seems to be much more predictable than most hacks and there are so many unused things left in the hack. The truth is, this patch could have been even more faithful to the creator's ideas than how it is now, but sadly, all the pictures about the future Beta 2 the creator posted were gone, and there's no way I can find them again. So it is not possible to replicate the orginal idea of the creator, but still, the maps up to Yellowhite City were made by the creator, so those maps should be faithful to the creator's idea.

I have fixed these things:
1.The person events which may make you turn into them.
2.Talking to a man in the first town makes the game freeze.
3.The messed up Pokedex, according to the creator's idea, there was supposed to be only 151 Pokemon in the Pokedex, but the creator decided to make more Pokemon available, so I have expanded the Florem Pokedex to make more than 200 kinds of Pokemon available in this hack.
4.The unfinished maps and unfinished sprites.
I have added these things:
1.The rest of the maps which weren't finished.
2.Some events.
3.The OWs/Sprites of Gym Leaders/Elite Four except for the first two gym leaders.
4.The world map, which is not so faithful to the creator's idea since the world map from the original creator can't be found anymore.
5.All the players' sprites.
6.The titlescreen.
7.The icons for the fakemon.

Screenshots:
Pokemon%2BTurquoise%2BScreenshots.png

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rwypnspgn681zi4/Pokemon_Turquoise_Fixed_BETA_1.2.ips/file

Honestly Hacksrepairman, you make my quarantine so much better, especially since I am a sucker for older hacks!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
This hack is a pretty interesting one, and luckily, there are many unused maps left in the game, so I decided to make full use of those maps and made this fixed patch.
This fixed patch is a bit different from the other patches I have made. I have added some story elements since the story of this hack seems to be much more predictable than most hacks and there are so many unused things left in the hack. The truth is, this patch could have been even more faithful to the creator's ideas than how it is now, but sadly, all the pictures about the future Beta 2 the creator posted were gone, and there's no way I can find them again. So it is not possible to replicate the orginal idea of the creator, but still, the maps up to Yellowhite City were made by the creator, so those maps should be faithful to the creator's idea.

3.The messed up Pokedex, according to the creator's idea, there was supposed to be only 151 Pokemon in the Pokedex, but the creator decided to make more Pokemon available, so I have expanded the Florem Pokedex to make more than 200 kinds of Pokemon available in this hack.
2.Some events.
3.The OWs/Sprites of Gym Leaders/Elite Four except for the first two gym leaders.
4.The world map, which is not so faithful to the creator's idea since the world map from the original creator can't be found anymore.
6.The titlescreen.

Screenshots:

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rwypnspgn681zi4/Pokemon_Turquoise_Fixed_BETA_1.2.ips/file
Dang dude, another finished hack with story finished by you, thanks for all of your hard work Hacksrepairman. Keep being you and have a good day.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024

2.Some events.
6.The titlescreen.

Screenshots:

Download link:

The patch was updated for fixing the following glitches:
1. You might be able to jump on the ponds in some caves and you can't use surf on them.
2. Some movement errors.
3. The broken berry tree in Dracoville Town.
The old download link still works:

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Found a bug
I was on my way to Greenbush City when my rival sneaks up behind me and challenges me to a battle. After I get the second badge I head north only to battle my rival again with her having the exact same team as before

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Found a bug
I was on my way to Greenbush City when my rival sneaks up behind me and challenges me to a battle. After I get the second badge I head north only to battle my rival again with her having the exact same team as before

Thanks. That should be fixed now.

2.Some events.
6.The titlescreen.

Screenshots:

Download link:
The patch was fixed for fixing some glitches, the old link still works:

Years
I have a problem with the evolving i tried to evolve golbat but the screen says "huh"? I think its not national dex implement btw my lotad evolution line didnt evolve to last form

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I have a problem with the evolving i tried to evolve golbat but the screen says "huh"? I think its not national dex implement btw my lotad evolution line didnt evolve to last form
Thank you so much for telling me about this, this should be fixed now.

2.Some events.
6.The titlescreen.

Screenshots:

Download link:

The patch was updated for fixing the glitch which makes some Pokemon unable to evolve. Some other minor glitches were fixed as well, the old download link still works:

Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 14, 2020
Anyone know where to get waterfall? I'm playing the version by Hacksrepairman.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Anyone know where to get waterfall? I'm playing the version by Hacksrepairman.

You can get it in Tropiscent City.

How do you progress after you get the second badge? I traveled to every town to find the hm for tunnel but can't find it and I talked to every single npc up to that point.

There is a bug catcher in Greenbush City, he gives you the HM.

2.Some events.
6.The titlescreen.

Screenshots:

Download link:

The patch was updated for fixing several glitches, and Itemfinder is obtainable now. The old link still works:
Changelog 22/4/2020:
Fixed the warp errors in Safari Zone.
Fixed some tile errors.
Itemfinder is obtainable now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
How do you evolve pokemon that usually evolve by trade?
There are alternative methods to evolve them. Most of them evolve by friendship, some special ones like Scyther evolves by using evolution stones. However, several pokemon like Onix didn't have the alternative evolution method, and this should be fixed now.

2.Some events.
6.The titlescreen.

Screenshots:

Download link:

The patch was updated again for fixing a minor glitch in Premium City Gym, several pokemon like Onix which could only evolve by trade should be able to evolve in alternative methods now, the old download link still works:

Years
The captain that is supposed to give you the dive hm was talking bout beating a Daniel, where is this Daniel supposed to be so I can beat him and get the dive hm?

Edit: I figured how to get the hm, I'm just confused which dive spot I need to get to so I can face team rocket?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
The captain that is supposed to give you the dive hm was talking bout beating a Daniel, where is this Daniel supposed to be so I can beat him and get the dive hm?

Edit: I figured how to get the hm, I'm just confused which dive spot I need to get to so I can face team rocket?

Try to dive from the diving spots around Tropiscent City and you will easily find the correct diving spot.

2.Some events.
6.The titlescreen.

Screenshots:

Download link:

The patch was updated for fixing the following glitches:
Changelog second 3/5/2020:

Fixed the starters' level-up rate.

Fixed the Makuhita event in Marblegrave Town.

Fixed some messed up border tiles.

Fixed some move permission errors.

Fixed the glitch which made Suicune not catchable.

Celebi is catchable now.

Years
  • Seen today
Have a few questions so far

1. Where can find the Exp. Share in the game?
2. Where can find the Lucky Egg in the game?
3. Where can find Dragon Typ Monster in the game (to add for my Team)?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Have a few questions so far

1. Where can find the Exp. Share in the game?
2. Where can find the Lucky Egg in the game?
3. Where can find Dragon Typ Monster in the game (to add for my Team)?

1. It wasn't obtanable until this newest patch was released, now you can get it in Cinnamon City.
2. Same, now you can find it in the Safari Zone, it's a hidden item.
3. Mantibif's final evolution is dragon-type, it evolves at Lv49, Dratini can be found in Guardian Well, and Dunsparce evolves into Dunspargo at Lv34, which is also a dragon-type pokemon.

2.Some events.
6.The titlescreen.

Screenshots:

Download link:

The patch was updated once again for fixing/adding something.
Changelog second 9/5/2020:
Fixed many Pokemon's types, base stats and movepool.
Exp. Share and Lucky Egg are obtainable now.
Added Goliastone and Exegglent, they can evolve from Gravler and Exeggutor by using Dawn Stone and Shiny Stone. The sprite of Goliastone was made by me since there's no way I can find the creator's original sprite. I don't know much about how Goliastone was supposed to look like, so I decided to make it look more like a fighting-type Golem since it seems to be an alternative evolution of Gravler and it has fighting-type.
Goliastone.png

Last edited:
Back