• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Thought I'd mention this, but the backsprites of most Pokemon are extremely bloated up. My Lotad is HUGE. Can someone please tell me where I can find a Dusk stone for my Murkrowand a water stone for Lombre? Thank you.

EDIT: There's a bad egg that appears in Box 1, does not have the egg sprite and instead a "?" symbol.

Attachments

• turquoise-hrm-2020-05-13_1590518266914.png
    turquoise-hrm-2020-05-13_1590518266914.png
    7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Thought I'd mention this, but the backsprites of most Pokemon are extremely bloated up. My Lotad is HUGE. Can someone please tell me where I can find a Dusk stone for my Murkrowand a water stone for Lombre? Thank you.

EDIT: There's a bad egg that appears in Box 1, does not have the egg sprite and instead a "?" symbol.
You can find one Dusk Stone in Groundwater Cave, and I think you can buy all kinds of evolutionary stones in the market in Smeltitan Town.
The bad egg thing should be fixed now, but you will not be able to use the old save file in the new rom, so I recommend you to not to update unless you want to restart.

1. It wasn't obtanable until this newest patch was released, now you can get it in Cinnamon City.
2. Same, now you can find it in the Safari Zone, it's a hidden item.
3. Mantibif's final evolution is dragon-type, it evolves at Lv49, Dratini can be found in Guardian Well, and Dunsparce evolves into Dunspargo at Lv34, which is also a dragon-type pokemon.

The patch was updated once again for fixing/adding something.
Changelog second 9/5/2020:
Fixed many Pokemon's types, base stats and movepool.
Exp. Share and Lucky Egg are obtainable now.
Added Goliastone and Exegglent, they can evolve from Gravler and Exeggutor by using Dawn Stone and Shiny Stone. The sprite of Goliastone was made by me since there's no way I can find the creator's original sprite. I don't know much about how Goliastone was supposed to look like, so I decided to make it look more like a fighting-type Golem since it seems to be an alternative evolution of Gravler and it has fighting-type.
Goliastone.png

The old download link still works:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rwypnspgn681zi4/Pokemon_Turquoise_Fixed_BETA_1.2.ips/file

Changelog second 28/5/2020:
Fixed the bad egg glitch(The save file from the old patch cannot be used)
The old link still works:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rwypnspgn681zi4/Pokemon_Turquoise_Fixed_BETA_1.2.ips/file

For those who don't want to restart, I prepared a link for the old patch in which bad egg glitch still exists:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9eszy7yogjhd7fx/Pokemon_Turquoise_Fixed_BETA_1.2_Old.ips/file

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
You can find one Dusk Stone in Groundwater Cave, and I think you can buy all kinds of evolutionary stones in the market in Smeltitan Town.
The bad egg thing should be fixed now, but you will not be able to use the old save file in the new rom, so I recommend you to not to update unless you want to restart.

Changelog second 28/5/2020:
Fixed the bad egg glitch(The save file from the old patch cannot be used)

For those who don't want to restart, I prepared a link for the old patch in which bad egg glitch still exists:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9eszy7yogjhd7fx/Pokemon_Turquoise_Fixed_BETA_1.2_Old.ips/file

Hye Hacksrepairman, thank you for the update and response. I re-explored Groundwater cave and still cannot find the Dusk Stone. Do i Need the HM for surf for the areas with water in order to find it? Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hye Hacksrepairman, thank you for the update and response. I re-explored Groundwater cave and still cannot find the Dusk Stone. Do i Need the HM for surf for the areas with water in order to find it? Thanks in advance!

Yes, you need surf to get it, and it's a hidden item.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
In route 144, in front of this lady NPC trainer you can encounter water Pokemon like Finneon. Also, Charity's Dex entry is odd. Does anyone know where I can find the move relearner? Also, I got my 7th badge and I am a little lost on where I should go, can someone please tell me?

EDIT: Honchkrow can learn dragon claw. O.o
EDIT 2: The Water type gym leader used a revive randomly in battle. Doubt it work with NPCS.
EDIT 3: There's an item ball around west harmony river that gave me one shiny stone, one dusk stone and suddenly, a 100 rare candies and all the wild pokemon I encounter including trainers are shiny.

Attachments

• turquoise-hrm-2020-05-13_1590665641762.png
    turquoise-hrm-2020-05-13_1590665641762.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
In route 144, in front of this lady NPC trainer you can encounter water Pokemon like Finneon. Also, Charity's Dex entry is odd. Does anyone know where I can find the move relearner? Also, I got my 7th badge and I am a little lost on where I should go, can someone please tell me?

EDIT: Honchkrow can learn dragon claw. O.o
EDIT 2: The Water type gym leader used a revive randomly in battle. Doubt it work with NPCS.
EDIT 3: There's an item ball around west harmony river that gave me one shiny stone, one dusk stone and suddenly, a 100 rare candies and all the wild pokemon I encounter including trainers are shiny.
Thank you a lot for telling me about all these, I have fixed them and updated the patch, and you should use Dive to access Mystery Island to finish the story and go to Emerald Swamp to continue. Move relearner should be in Greenbush City.

This hack is a pretty interesting one, and luckily, there are many unused maps left in the game, so I decided to make full use of those maps and made this fixed patch.
This fixed patch is a bit different from the other patches I have made. I have added some story elements since the story of this hack seems to be much more predictable than most hacks and there are so many unused things left in the hack. The truth is, this patch could have been even more faithful to the creator's ideas than how it is now, but sadly, all the pictures about the future Beta 2 the creator posted were gone, and there's no way I can find them again. So it is not possible to replicate the orginal idea of the creator, but still, the maps up to Yellowhite City were made by the creator, so those maps should be faithful to the creator's idea.

I have fixed these things:
1.The person events which may make you turn into them.
2.Talking to a man in the first town makes the game freeze.
3.The messed up Pokedex, according to the creator's idea, there was supposed to be only 151 Pokemon in the Pokedex, but the creator decided to make more Pokemon available, so I have expanded the Florem Pokedex to make more than 200 kinds of Pokemon available in this hack.
4.The unfinished maps and unfinished sprites.
I have added these things:
1.The rest of the maps which weren't finished.
2.Some events.
3.The OWs/Sprites of Gym Leaders/Elite Four except for the first two gym leaders.
4.The world map, which is not so faithful to the creator's idea since the world map from the original creator can't be found anymore.
5.All the players' sprites.
6.The titlescreen.
7.The icons for the fakemon.

Screenshots:
Pokemon%2BTurquoise%2BScreenshots.png

Download link:
The patch was updated again for fixing the following glitches:
Honchkrow's wrong TM/HM list and Chimecho's pokedex entry.
The glitchy item event in Western Harmony River.
Daniel may use a Revive during battle.
Some wrong tile movements.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Thank you a lot for telling me about all these, I have fixed them and updated the patch, and you should use Dive to access Mystery Island to finish the story and go to Emerald Swamp to continue. Move relearner should be in Greenbush City.

The patch was updated again for fixing the following glitches:
Honchkrow's wrong TM/HM list and Chimecho's pokedex entry.
The glitchy item event in Western Harmony River.
Daniel may use a Revive during battle.
Some wrong tile movements.

Oddly enough, i managed to finish the game without using dive and the champion says "you beat Mario" which seemed very incongruent. That aside, can you please tell me where I can get dive?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Oddly enough, i managed to finish the game without using dive and the champion says "you beat Mario" which seemed very incongruent. That aside, can you please tell me where I can get dive?

Sorry for the double post, but when you go to the evolutionary stone shop, the shiny stone is being sold for 0 Pokédollars.

I didn't want to force people to finish that part of the story since that part was completely done by me, but it seems that it's better to let people finish it before the league, so I made it impossible to access Emerald Swamp until the Mystic Island event is finished. And I fixed the price of Shiny Stone as well. Thanks a lot for telling me about all these.

This hack is a pretty interesting one, and luckily, there are many unused maps left in the game, so I decided to make full use of those maps and made this fixed patch.
This fixed patch is a bit different from the other patches I have made. I have added some story elements since the story of this hack seems to be much more predictable than most hacks and there are so many unused things left in the hack. The truth is, this patch could have been even more faithful to the creator's ideas than how it is now, but sadly, all the pictures about the future Beta 2 the creator posted were gone, and there's no way I can find them again. So it is not possible to replicate the orginal idea of the creator, but still, the maps up to Yellowhite City were made by the creator, so those maps should be faithful to the creator's idea.

3.The messed up Pokedex, according to the creator's idea, there was supposed to be only 151 Pokemon in the Pokedex, but the creator decided to make more Pokemon available, so I have expanded the Florem Pokedex to make more than 200 kinds of Pokemon available in this hack.
2.Some events.
3.The OWs/Sprites of Gym Leaders/Elite Four except for the first two gym leaders.
4.The world map, which is not so faithful to the creator's idea since the world map from the original creator can't be found anymore.
6.The titlescreen.

Screenshots:

Download link:
The patch was updated with the following changes:
1. Now you must finish the Mystic Island event to access Emerald Swamp, in the previous patch, you only need to get the 7th badge.
2. The Shiny Stone's price was fixed.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024

2.Some events.
6.The titlescreen.

Screenshots:

Download link:

The patch was updated for fixing some more glitches:
Fixed Blastream's base stats, icons and movepool.
Fixed the glitch which may allow you to reach Emerald Swamp before you finish the final event.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
Good Morning, I was busy playing another game, just down with this now..
Is this game complete, by the way?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024

2.Some events.
6.The titlescreen.

Screenshots:

Download link:

I decided to update the fixed patch for this hack one last time, this time, most glitches should be taken out and one small event was added.
Changelog 10/6/2021:
Fixed some minor glithes, added some small things like the final battle with Team Rocket boss. The intro sprite for the professor, players and rival were changed as well. This should be the final patch of the fixed version of this hack.
Screenshots:
Pokemon%2BTurquoise%2BFixed%2BBETA%2B1.25c.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rwypnspgn681zi4/Pokemon+Turquoise+Fixed+BETA+1.2.ips/file

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I decided to update the fixed patch for this hack one last time, this time, most glitches should be taken out and one small event was added.
Changelog 10/6/2021:
Fixed some minor glithes, added some small things like the final battle with Team Rocket boss. The intro sprite for the professor, players and rival were changed as well. This should be the final patch of the fixed version of this hack.
Screenshots:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rwypnspgn681zi4/Pokemon+Turquoise+Fixed+BETA+1.2.ips/file
Thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, one glitch which may make restarting the game glitchy was found and fixed. Which was done with the help of Zeturic's patch, so the patch was updated a little bit. However, if you're not planning on restarting the game once you have saved, then this update is not that important, the old link still works:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 10, 2022
Hey! im having trouble getting into victory road. Maybe I missed something but it appears i do not have the 6th gym badge. Any advice?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Changelog 10/6/2021:
Screenshots:

I know the last patch was supposed to be the final one, but after I tested the game again and spotted many more glitches including one potentially gamebreaking glitch, I decided to update it again with some new things added.
Ryan has more events in the game, because according to the Trainer class of him, he seems to be planned to be a rival like Shane and Lucia/Jack.
The way to awaken Arceus was changed, because it was a bit too early in the original patch. Now the method to awaken it is somehow related to the battle room in Omega City, which can only be accessed after you beat the Elite Four.
The battle room is added, it's a place where you can battle with Gym Leaders/rivals after you beat the Elite Four.
Screenshots:
Pokemon%20Turquoise%20Fixed%20BETA%201.2a.png

Back