• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2012
    WOW cool! The pokemon race look very interesting! But why is there only 1 pokemon in the race? I think by having more pokemon in the race will make it more fun and challenging!

Demonic Puppeteer

Got lost on the road of life
    Years
  • Although I helped with the mining sprites, I like the hack. But you know that already, right, Mitchel? Oh, if you don't remember me, I'm Morris from AWF ^^ I decided to make an account here as well :P

Anyway, the pokéathlon-like hurdle race is awesome, but I kinda agree with Smillin dio+.. However... If it's just to beat your own highscore, this will do.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • This one's surely something. I was intrigued by the graphics it had and started looking for download links as soon as I saw the awesome features and graphics. Well, was kinda disappointed that links are not up yet. Hopefully, they'll be up soon. Truly looking forward to this. Go Dark Cry! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Wow... just wow... at the hurdle script. I would lock the ROM before releasing it, so nobody steals your scripts for there noobish hacks. :P

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • Wow... just wow... at the hurdle script. I would lock the ROM before releasing it, so nobody steals your scripts for there noobish hacks. :P
    I actually know how to unlock it, like the Light Platinum, I want to get the OW, and can't, then I try to unlock it and works, but, of course I'll give credit if I use it
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Great... now you've just explained how to do it for noobies... :/
    Even though it's known you shouldn't have mentioned it :/
    Well actually noobs would just use rhea (by hackmew) to unlock it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2013
    ok i looked everywhere for this game and i can't find the download link i really want to play it looks really good

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back