• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
  • First off all thanks for all the possitive commants people ^^

Well here I'm again with a new awesome update :P Last time I saw my Inbox was not that good news... again alot of beta/alpha askers -,- ah well I want to say again I'll never aswer them ^^ to all rom-hackers who read this there is an userbanner in my sign what says: "Anti-beta/alpha askers" be free to add it in your sign as well it might will destroy this annoying spam =3
    let's continue shall we?

[highlight]:...:UPDATE:...:[/highlight]
    [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Today some sweet new updates ^^ for example an new way to choose your favorite starter =3 They are Kanto, Jhoto and Shinnou starters ^^
    This script also contains a few new commant specials like TYPE symbols and emotion tags

Second thing I would like to show you is my custom made HEADBUTT script ^^ Its based on time and has rondom wild POKéMON! It took me a while to let this work but it gave some sweet results

[highlight]:...:Credits:...:[/highlight]
    Non this time, everything has already been add in the Credits list (first post)
    Still want to thanks morris for the prof. Rowan OW

[highlight]:...:Screenshots/Video's:...:[/highlight]
    A new way to choose your favorite type POKéMON starter (NEW!)
    Video:

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81m7KwEDQ90

You've saw in the video the fire starters to show you people its based on the type you choose, here the screens from the grass starters:

The new costum made HEADBUTT script (time-based) (NEW!)
    Video:

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdSPinURJ78

Yes I know the animation of the OW isn't correct yet but hopefull soon I'll fix it.

Feel free to commant ^^
    That's all people
    ---------------
    Mitchel1

rhoval

Temporal Traveler
    Years
  • Yay!
    i really like giratina!!!!!!!
    and you just inserted it in my favorite game!!!!

the ruby and sapphire is always dull and void......
    i like this better because giratina is in it.

And yay i will visit you all on 2012

i really like going in disguises and telling everyone that im rhoval but im really not!!!!!!

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I really like the new way you made the scripts. Its like putting words with pictures to be able to understand it more. I Love You!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • This is really beautiful scripting!
    I've seen some text errors but it does not matter because the scripting is really awesome =)

Thanks ^^ about the text errors, don't worry when the alpha is done I'll send it first to the grammar fixer after he's done the alpha will get launched, world wide!

Yay!
    i really like giratina!!!!!!!
    and you just inserted it in my favorite game!!!!

the ruby and sapphire is always dull and void......
    i like this better because giratina is in it.

And yay i will visit you all on 2012

i really like going in disguises and telling everyone that im rhoval but im really not!!!!!!

Thanks ^^

I really like the new way you made the scripts. Its like putting words with pictures to be able to understand it more. I Love You!

Thanks

:...:[highlight]UPDATE[/highlight]:...:

I don't know what to say... Let's continue xD

:...:[highlight]Credits[/highlight]:...:
    Morris: New Elize OW/battle sprite
    WesleyFG: Newscenter tile

:...:[highlight]screenshots[/highlight]:...:
    New idea I'll launch at DC!
    Thanks to metagross, he've found ASM routline to check the date/month.
    Now I present the (future/might already at alpha 1.0) newspaper script =3 (NEW!)

You might will think now...Wth must I pay $1000 for a @#!$ newspaper?! thats ********!
    Look, you don't need to buy one but its useful for example it tells when you can trade a POKéMON, When you can re-battle a trainer and when there will be an "Wi-Fi" event. (I though this is an brilant idea because then you can get the speciale items auro ticket and Mystic ticket without cheating. ofcorse those items will be called like this and second the location will be different and for last there will be another legend.)

Elize's new OW/battlesprite

That was all people
    ---------------------------
    Mitchel1

MrQriz

Austria's Finest
    Years
  • i really like the idea of a newspaper!
    eliza also looks very very good, and your backgrounds are superb!
    dank u for this wonderfull hack project!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • i really like the idea of a newspaper!
    eliza also looks very very good, and your backgrounds are superb!
    dank u for this wonderfull hack project!

Thanks ^^
    about the hack project, yw :P
    Ermm... not that much comments xD

For the comming days there will not be alot updates, hopefull this will not be a problem.
    I still work on it, but there will be slow progress from today count.
    ----------------
    Mitchel1

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Very original and classic. :]

Great updates you got there mitchel~

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • One question: Does the ASM routine you're using read the time from the computer?
    What would happen if I played it, say, on my EZ-Flash?

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • One question: Does the ASM routine you're using read the time from the computer?

The ASM routine can't specify where it wants to get the time from. It simply grabs the time from the RTC chip which is supplied by the emulator. I would assume that most emulators get the time from your computer's clock. As for your EZ-flash cart, it depends on whether it has RTC support or not. However, I think I read somewhere that the RTC chip that EZ uses is non-standard so it might not work. I could be wrong though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    i cant wait!!!mitchel..cud i suggest something?about eevee...i want to have the ice element...cud u make a walkthrough after u finished making this hack?and cud u put how to evolve pokemon?like eevee...

btw..wats the heroine sprite look like? :)

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    If your cart looks like this:
    Spoiler:

then yes it should work (assuming, of course, that the one they shipped you wasn't broken into bits, but that's another story), but I'm not sure about any of the other models...

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • thats a really good update but how will we do wifi on vba and how would you distribute it? also may 6th was thursday not tuesday I would know as it is the day I was born :D

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
    Years
  • Not to sound mean or anything, but isn't putting Zorua in a hack jumping the gun a little? I mean they haven't even revealed its moveset yet besides Trickery and Claw Sharpen. I suppose you could give it the Transform move to replicate its Illusion ability, but you still don't know what any of its other moves are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back