• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Awesome new userbar that you made, Twilite Darkrai! Looks very nice. ;)

Oh, Richie, got any new updates? Haven't heard anything from this hack in a while.
    Not to mention no posts since May 7. This hack deserves a lot of posts! xD

Anyway, keep up the great work on this hack. :)

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • Hey there Richie^^ Nice updates, and whats that bag containing? anyway nice game and graphics

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    thankx Nicolas, the bag contains explosives, you need bring those explosives to other part of the mine, and that way...mmm... rescue anybody (???)
    basically is the mission in the mine, but I think than that not will be easy.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • It seems you have been working on some puzzles, and a lot of stuff will be need to be done. This looks interesting.

Well, keep it up. Still waiting to play it! ^^

Question: Do we need Strength to move the boxes?

Craver

I'm From WAH!
    Years
  • Nah! I do not think the necessary strength to move a simple box.

In order Brother, you just say you are going well and I see you've looked forward to and followed, that good that you've raised.

But I like everything and I see that as too furnished to the cave that, although this allì the lìder.

In order Brother we will in any occasion!
    Take care and good luck

PS: It is not better than outside a mine with lava inside it?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Whoa!
    I like thee box moving scripts.
    Especially when they're near the edge and u kick them and they just fly right over!
    Keep up the awesome work!
    GL!

Years
  • Richie Vas Mui good Bn I Can help him(her) If kieres to the sakar the thread 1
    If kieres Englishman Can Translate his(her,your) court(cut) of Spanish into friend of Luck!
    Pd:Espero that I project this one you it continues (they) (follow(continue)) the axis(axle) to finish it being known (this being known) haras!
    Luck!

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Hi guys... tank you for your comments, and well, i have news...
    the beta is almost finished, coming soon!!
    But now i need to do some things... and when it be complete,
    I'll write the features in the first page of the thread.
    UPDATE:
    Spoiler:

I want to do a petition...
    I Need insert one midi injto the hack, but I didn't can do it, so if
    anybody want to help me only need contact me

Last edited:

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • I think this hack looks absolutely amazing. If only I had payed attention those 4 years of spanish classes... :D

Years
  • When you release the beta, I might have a go at translating it. I'll have to use a translator lol, as I don't know any other language besides English (and a bit of German learned through school xD). But I'll give it a go anyway.
    Unless you already have someone translating, then I might as well not bother.

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2008
    When you release the beta, I might have a go at translating it. I'll have to use a translator lol, as I don't know any other language besides English (and a bit of German learned through school xD). But I'll give it a go anyway.
    Unless you already have someone translating, then I might as well not bother.

that'd be awesome if it was translated, cause the hack's looking really great, and I don't know any spanish. *tear* :'(

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Woah This game looks great, i really hope you someone has a good attempt at translating this as I wanna have a go, times like this I wish I could understand spanish :(

~Gary

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
  • Since you did it??:P
    Sincerely I believe that the hack is brilliant, tiles, the environment, the scripts.... Quite brilliant, it continues this way skOria, this one very well the hack

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Yeah!
    Now... the beta has been released!
    Yes, but in spanish, so... is time to translate it, now to work...
    If you interesting in the spanish beta you can download in
    Wah...
    Of such form than, I need to contact with the translators...
    I need sleep... tomorrow will update
    comment please.

I hope you like!!

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yea a beta! *pops open champaigne* Also where does it go up to?
    Nice im on the first battle with the guy with a houndoor. And guess what my minuns shiny! To bad Im playing it on no$gba because vba dont work with it. IF I can take a shot Ill show you right away. Oh well it doesnt but hey I got a shiny. This is a great hack btw especially with the eeriee mood.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back