• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #120] Pokémon Destiny (Alpha 2 released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2022
    Okay, I have played through the whole beta 2,including getting rotom,and i have just 2 complaints

1)(the little complaint):the backsprite for pokabu is much too small aand doesnt look right as such
    2)(the big problem):regirock is WAY too overpowered for where he's at,as in i got there and i had lvl 14 pokabu and lvl 11 graveler,and he super powered my graveler then exploded on pokabu and i lost by being OHKOed both hits, I even tried again and he cursed so i got a flame wheel in on him by using pokabu and did like no damage. Therefore the only real ways to get past it are to HEAVILY grind or to run from it.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Wow goodluck with this hack. I like the tiles and the 4th & 5th gen pokemon are inserted well. My only question is will you have a fake evolution for Pokabu or will you just wait til the official one is released?

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
  • Okay, I have played through the whole beta 2,including getting rotom,and i have just 2 complaints

1)(the little complaint):the backsprite for pokabu is much too small aand doesnt look right as such
    2)(the big problem):regirock is WAY too overpowered for where he's at,as in i got there and i had lvl 14 pokabu and lvl 11 graveler,and he super powered my graveler then exploded on pokabu and i lost by being OHKOed both hits, I even tried again and he cursed so i got a flame wheel in on him by using pokabu and did like no damage. Therefore the only real ways to get past it are to HEAVILY grind or to run from it.
    That's why I left them optional. =p You don't have to catch them. But they help your team and help the story make more sense.
    Wow goodluck with this hack. I like the tiles and the 4th & 5th gen pokemon are inserted well. My only question is will you have a fake evolution for Pokabu or will you just wait til the official one is released?
    The next beta will answer that.

vietazn654

Years
  • This game looks really nice! If you need another official Beta Tester, I'm down for helping out.
    Thanks, but I'm good.
    This hack looks awesome specially for the 5 gen starter, so in the hack zorua and zoroark will be inserted or not.
    Most likely.

But, there are so many bugs, =p. I isnerted a Janine Sprite and the screen went black. So there is a temporary sprite. T_T And yeah... Here is Alpha 3, before a corruption of bugs come... I already know about Janine's text after you battle her that there is an = sign. And I know even if you have the bike voucher, that person doesn't give you a bike still. And yeah... So many bugs... T_T =p I dunno how to fix them, but I'll try.

And so if this hack dies, Imma post a link on the Rom Base, and yeah. =p But it won't die. It won't. I just need some bug fixers. xD

P.S. This alpha has 4 gyms = Angelica, Roark, Bust, and Janine.

Last edited:

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
  • It's too bad your quiting this. =[ And to anyone of those people reading this thread who only download a hack if it's complete, just download now. There's four gyms and a good amount of game play.

vietazn654

Years
  • Hmmmm, I think you should get some day/night events in there. A day/night system is pretty pointless if you ask me. :\
    But it's not like I can control time... =\
    Oh jeez did I forget to ask a moderator to close this? I'm working on Lunar Aurora now...
    This hack is on hold.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back