• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
Maybe we could give it a tail and make it an aerodactyl pre evo? :x
and add a pair of claws, and shiny innocent eyes that look like they will rip the heart out of your body? DEFINITELY! You can do whatever you want to it, and I will touch it up wherever i feel it will be needed to be touched up. PM me whatever you get started with and maybe we can fuse our ideas into a cohesive whole that will be not only beautiful, but cool as well.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2009
tapoo with legs does it for me. Only that the wings look as if they didnt really belong to its body. As do its legs and its head, which is also a little big and in a wiered postion. But i lioke the idea beind it. I think it'll look really awesome, and maybe it can have like 2 evos? I kindof imagine it as one of the strong uber pokemon like dragonite,salamence,tyranitar, etc xD
As always, this is is just me ^^

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
XD Mac's gonna be a little overwhelmed when he comes back. Thanks guys, though. And yeah, we'll make the little guy a great sprite...eventually. xD

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Well, at this point, our team leader, Mac won't be back until next weekend. I would love to see any maps you've made though. (Though I'm not much of a critique for that type of thing, maybe it'd teach me something about mapping. xD) You can upload images from your computer on sites like imageshack, tinypic, and photobucket. ;) And. Eh.... you shouldn't double post so much? Just edit the post you've already made. ._. This isn't a chat room, after all.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2009
Hey guys, so I decided to check this game to find a Pokemon hack to try out, and I stumbled on this one. The fakemon I've seen so far look awesome... everything about this game seems awesome! I'm just wondering what kind of time frame we're looking at here for release; also, if you have any use for a humble English major with absolutely no experience in programming or anything artistically inclined, don't hesitate to ask!

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
A release of the first alpha will come in just a few weeks! ;) Anyway, if you're interested in helping, please visit the Team Discussions section of the forum where you'll find the Team Torzach thread. Any help is much appreciated! ^_^ Also, our leader, Mac, won't be back until this weekend, so you would have to wait until then. =o

Oh and just so everyone knows, I'm going to make a temporary layout for the first post. I think you'll all like it once it's up in a few days. :cool:

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
Yeah, most of fakemons look verry good in my opinion, and also trainers sprites are cool.

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
Oh and just so everyone knows, I'm going to make a temporary layout for the first post. I think you'll all like it once it's up in a few days. :cool:
*Gives suspicious glare* Hmmmmm............. Temporary=good. Just don't make it TOO great, or we wont be able to improve it =) When you're done, let me know, I wanna see it.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
*Gives suspicious glare* Hmmmmm............. Temporary=good. Just don't make it TOO great, or we wont be able to improve it =) When you're done, let me know, I wanna see it.

XDDDD Don't hurt me! It's done. (kinda) And its not even CSS'd. Its just images. But that's been done before. =3 So I'm sure we can do it. And very temporary, because we'd have to change the text all the time and upload it over and over again. =o Maybe I'll show ya'll the first frame just to see what you think.

Last edited:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
Okay, just a small update. Here's a new sprite!

022 Thorcle!
fc1xfb.jpg

And we'll be working on some more! ^^

lil-gimli1

Lil-Gimli1
Years
nice,
the left ear could use a but of a moving up,
and on the tail,on the right side, it could use a bit more of a rounding,
because if you look closely, it's kinda out of shape,
it's hard to put

hope i'm not being to hard on you
:P

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Well, I'm back now, so I'll get to work asap ^^ Awesome work on the sprites and animation guys, they are looking great. Like we've said, the beta will be out soon, its just that my head scripter/mapper has been gone for a few days.... I will try and get in touch with him, but I'll be working on maps for now ^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2009
Thorcle looks very cute.
But i think the shading could be improved a little, as well as its colors. The look to...hmm..candy like xD
Dont know how to say it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back