• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2015
    this is rockin awesome
    imma be watching this for sure hopefully when i get back from the marines in june 11th this will be completely finished and i will be able to play

The Latino Guy

...really is Latino!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Your game rocks! ^^

Hey! I've read ALL the posts (ok, ok, I skipped some, but I read all of West, Vannah, MM and Vanitas, 'cause they are the most invovled) on this thread in a lapse of over 3 days... (started the day before yesterday after a random google search) anyways, I JUST had to make an account to say that even though its been over a year since you guys started, I'm certain that this will hopefully be an AWESOME mod/hack^^.

Also, I want to say one thing, this thread is in some ways like a soap opera, like, when MM "Left" i though that was "it" for this hack... and I got kinda sad... :/ :S
    or when Vennah and West fight, argue, critique each other's sprite when they make the same pokemon... xD

Anyways, I don't know how to sprite or anything... and no, I'm not gonna ask what most people have asked throughout this thread "Can I be a beta tester?" or "When is this coming out?" I'm just gonna lurk around and give my opinion on your sprites ideas, in a constructive way! ^^

Anyawys, if you ever need any help, I'll gladly help!

Although I'm not good at anything really, well nothing that could help make this game/hack... although I'm willing to learn how-to! ^^

Anyways, keep it up guys!!! ^^
    This Post is kinda long... for my 1st post... @-@

Last edited:

Pokemon Opal

need scripting help!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Looks great! could I be a beta tester? i have spare time so id be dedicated to finding glitchs/improvements. just don't ask me to script...

P.S. doesn't ponleaf look just a liitle like ponyta?

Years
  • wow!! 250+ new Fakemon!! i am willing to be the beta tester.
    and supporter too.
    but i don't know how to contact. :O
    i am new to this stuff. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    uuuurm this didnt turn out as well as i had hoped but here
    ttp://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad86/vysethefirst/1sec.png (put in the h it doesnt allow me to post links XD)
    i hope this helps in some way the rom looks good i would like to know what being a beta tester would involve and if its what i think it is (testing the game giving feedback on glitches and stuff) then i would be happy to help :)

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • Hey again guys. Glad to see you up and active. I've been offline from PokeCom but now more into it and will keep checking on this awesome thread!!
    My Support will always be with you and i'll be glad to test out for any glitches/problems in the game if you need help.
    Sorry i can't do spriting/technical stuff :[

<3

How about a new poll though...?
    If it's possible to change the poll that is.

R.Ranger

Pokemonmeester
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Very good sprites. Only that one that looks like a ponyta is a little bit ugly. But I really love the starters. Keep up the good work!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Lumino, you say you are an experienced spriter. Do you want to help with my hack?
    Megamaccer, can I help with the mapping on Pokemon Torzach?

I have millions of fakemon sprites, front and back, just waiting to be used. If you want some, then just tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • Sorry I've been gone so long again guys, I'm slack and useless and pointless and meaningless and pathetic and awful and retarded... But I'm back now! :D So, I've been thinking about Torzach, and what the best direction to go in is, and I figure you guys are the ones I should ask. So, should Torzach stay a Hack, become a Game, or should I simply stop? If I do carry on, I'm going to need some major help. A lot of my team has left, mainly because of school I think, so I'm in need of more people. I need dedicated and talented Spriters, Mappers, Scripters and Inserters. Mainly Spriters and inserters though. If you fit the bill, or know someone who does, let me know. I love Torzach as much as many of you, and I want to continue, however I'm very busy lately and will need a lot of help. Thanks kindly ^^ Oh, and spread the word that I'm starting again with Torzach. This thread used to live and breath, and now it's about as active as Marilyn Monroe (Which I probably spelled wrong, on top of it being a pathetic joke :P) Let's bring it back to life people!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back