• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
  • MegaMaccer, please review the rules...
    Linking towards other forums is against the rules, thus, you are warned.
    If you wish to advertise your forum, do it in your signature.
    I'd just like to make a public apology for this, I can honestly say I didn't know it was against the rules. I consider myself told off ^^
    Anyway, on-topic, we're getting some mre sprites completed, and hopefully getting them inserted, once I can work out how to use Wichu's RHXP. Fingers crossed I can ^^

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Hello folks! Westrmistr here with an update! Here are the new Rival Over World sprites.

[HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

MegaMaccer

Years
  • Alright everyone, update time. We are having out tiles inserted by Amtrax, and once we get that done, we'll have some re-mapping happening, just to clean things up. After that, I'll be inserting some sprites and overworlds, then there's some scripting, both regular and ASM :D And then... well, thats as far ahead as I've planned for now :P

Xyo

The Pulsing Aura
    Years
  • Way sweet!
    I like the Male Hero sprite and OW,
    I wish I knew how to Script :3.....

P.S. I thought your status said you had Swine Flu! Or was it someone else?
    Either way... Good Luck man!

REDSKULL

Johto Wanderer
    Years
  • Hey I just saw all of this and the Fakemon do look very official. My friend saw them and he very seriously said"They made more pokemon!" and i lol'ed. well this hack looks great and im supporting all the way

Years
  • O.O
    I've played lotss of ROMS like this one but I swear to God, this is the BEST Fake ROM EVER! *-*
    The created Pokémon and hero sprites look so real, so official!
    And the Maps, OH THE MAPS! *-*
    I really hope the events and the script come out as good as the Pokémon.
    This is perfect...I just can't wait to play it.

It's official. I'm a Pokémon Torzach Supporter! *0*

MC Blaze

The Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    Generaly, I got a problem with Fakemon Hacks: The pokemon look totaly ugly. But when I see these, I really get the feeling from watching a new pokemon generation. Kudos to the spriter. I'd love to play the game.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Generaly, I got a problem with Fakemon Hacks: The pokemon look totaly ugly. But when I see these, I really get the feeling from watching a new pokemon generation. Kudos to the spriter. I'd love to play the game.

Alright, spriters, and glad you like the Pokemon! I've seen a lot of people post what you've posted, though. Are other Fakemon hacks really that bad?

TAKUORO

Pyro from WAH ;D
    Years
  • I like it
    the palletes are not of my tipe but if yo like it thats ok
    The fakes some are good others not that much..
    but overall is a good hack!
    bye!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Ooooh, good sprites bro, I like the style n all very good!
    if you need my
    help,

im here! ;)

Zhues

Ello governer
    Years
  • Can I beta test it if not I would like to advertise it and make some videos and I am also handy with photoshop pm me

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Yo!

So I've kind of been MIA for the last... three weeks... because I've been on vacation bumming my way around Europe. It was <censor> epic. Anyway, I'm back now and was looking for a little update; looks like tons of <censor> went down while I was away. Mac's gone, someone else stepped up, the game is progressing, yes? You're still welcome to use the side plot I made if you haven't yet. Yup - that about wraps it up. Hello everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaMaccer

Years
  • Yo!

So I've kind of been MIA for the last... three weeks... because I've been on vacation bumming my way around Europe. It was ****ing epic. Anyway, I'm back now and was looking for a little update; looks like tons of **** went down while I was away. Mac's gone, someone else stepped up, the game is progressing, yes? You're still welcome to use the side plot I made if you haven't yet. Yup - that about wraps it up. Hello everyone!
    Welcome back, and don't worry, the hack is still progressing. My career's just stopping it somewhat... There may not be a huge amounts of updates on the thread, but we will try.

Last edited by a moderator:

emokitty

Pokemon Xeno Creator
    Years
  • wow ive always been impressed with Aminakos work (Deviantart) so to see it in a hack is quite impressive, haha actually i had asked her to let me use these fakemon but she said you already beat me to her. Lol, but very well done, i cant wait for the beta.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • I'm back guys! (I was in Florida for 3 weeks) ^^ Wow looks like the progress has been... a lot. ^^ Well at least the posts have piled up! (Like, 10 pages since I left?)

I'd read the 10-ish pages until now but I fear that would take... a LONG time... to put it simply. So can somebody just tell me a summary of the general progression rate? Just cause I'm wondering. That's all. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back