• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SantasStantler

Ninja Slowpoke.
Years
  • Ahhh. Welcome back.

For all you hacking needs, I'm useless. But I can assure you, I will be watching this hack, and giving kudos to wherever I feel necessary.

As for that cute, little Fakemon you posted. I love it. 'Nuff said.

So... Good luck, and keep Torzach alive.

~Stantler.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Back in Action

Hey guys! I thought it would be nice to post a new Fakemon sprite, seeing as Torzach's been on hold for a while.

[HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

His name is Yukicle. He's one of my favorite Fakemon sprites I've made up to this point. I think he turned out pretty well.

Yukicle is the Baby Pokemon to Delibird, I believe.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Hey guys! I thought it would be nice to post a new Fakemon sprite, seeing as Torzach's been on hold for a while.

His name is Yukicle. He's one of my favorite Fakemon sprites I've made up to this point. I think he turned out pretty well.

Yukicle is the Baby Pokemon to Delibird, I believe.

I should HOPE it's the Delibird prevo... It would be a bit odd if it wasn't. LOL

It's really cute!!! Reminds me a bit of Hoothoot... Is that me, or was it intended? ^^;;

Also, is it pronounced "yoo kee kuhl" or something else? just wondering.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • really glad your back in buisness :) great sprite hope to see more outstanding sprites by you Westrmistr :)

Good luck let me know if you need fakemon ideas :)

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Glad you like it, jjboy!

I should HOPE it's the Delibird prevo... It would be a bit odd if it wasn't. LOL

It's really cute!!! Reminds me a bit of Hoothoot... Is that me, or was it intended? ^^;;

Also, is it pronounced "yoo kee kuhl" or something else? just wondering.
    Thank you! I don't know if it was intended for it to look like Hoothoot, but it sure does look like Delibird. XD

I think it's pronounced "yoo-ki-cle." The second half is "icicle." Don't know about the first half, though. The first part might be pronounced "yuk," but I don't know.

really glad your back in buisness :) great sprite hope to see more outstanding sprites by you Westrmistr :)

Good luck let me know if you need fakemon ideas :)
    Thank you as well! I'm glad you like it! = D I'll make sure to keep making good quality sprites. And we'll keep that in mind. :cer_wink:

It's good to be back! :cer_boogie:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • That new sprite is very well made.
    What else could we expect from Torzach spriter huh? :)
    Keep this up and G'luck ;)
    Well, thank you! And I will. Got something planned for what I'm going to do next, so that's good. Actually, I have a lot to be doing next. XD So, all I can say is stay tuned, don't change the channel, and we'll be back after a message from our sponsors...

:cer_boogie:

We now return to your scheduled programming. Thank you. :cer_wink:

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    i know we cant ask for a release date but do you think you could give us a time table like a goal to have it out in ______ months or something like that.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Well people, (Mac especially) my arm is healing nicely, I got the go-to to use it, and finals (for this trimester, anyway) are over Tuesday. I can get to helping again, albeit a small amount. As for the above post, I can't say. I DO know it's going to be awhile, though. Probably.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
  • The fact this hack isnt worked on Or the post is never updated is sad.
    I requested to help a whilke ago and was never replayed to :(
    I have 3hrs a day to kill onb the comp and would love being in a hack w/ a group. I tried a few hacks alone but half way through I lost interest. I you need any halp, especialy mapping, please let me know aap I would love to help out, bye for now :D

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Hey, guys! Westermeister here with an update of sorts.
    Any of you remember Meestlee?
    Well, I've been working on his back sprite, so I thought I'd post it for comments.

How does it look?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Back sprite looks very solid.

Just wanted to drop in and express my support for what will assuredly be a dope hack. Looking forward to it, definitely.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Back sprite looks very solid.

Just wanted to drop in and express my support for what will assuredly be a dope hack. Looking forward to it, definitely.
    Thank you! This will certainly be an awesome hack! >D

Like Uxie with Shaymin's head? xD
    Nah I'm just joking :) It looks very nice :)
    Thank you. XD

It's good, West!! Umm it may be just me, but it does seem to be a bit flat though.
    Thank you, too!

You should have seen it when I first started. xD

Least he has a backsprite xD
    I cant do backsprites for crap lol
    Yeah, at least Meestlee has a backsprite of his own, right? = D

Okay guys, I had a feeling someone would point that out. I'll edit it and post it later, when I can. I kind of have an idea on how to fix the flatness.

EDIT: I'm a man of my word, so here it is!

I've added more details to his head, and edited the shading. Hopefully he's done.

Last edited:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • I like how you fixed it up, West! ^^

The fakemon's name makes me laugh though. lol meestlee XD
    Alright, thanks! I think I should tell you I edited one pixel while I waited for a comment, but I guess it's done either way!

Hey, don't laugh at his name! D< That's my middle name! Wait, let's see... Wester Meestlee Meister... On second thought, it isn't.

So anyway, now that that's done, I can finally move onto the next thing on my agenda. = D

EDIT: As I was checking the completed sprites, I noticed that the Pokemon Thewboll's backsprite was smaller than its pre-evolution's, Thorsphere. Yeah, you guys remember Thewboll, right?
    Ain't he cute? Well, since his backsprite was so small, I decided to edit it. I mean, Meestlee's backsprite is bigger for Pete's sake. (Yes, I'll fix that soon. XD)

How does it look? I made it larger than Thorsphere's, and now all we have to worry about is Meestlee. XD

Oh, and before I forget to tell you guys, some of the sprites that were preveusly posted have mysteriously dissapeared. Well, those posted by me, anyway. If you want to see those sprites, you can always find them at the Torzach Forums. I know they're there. XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back