• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

what do you want the region name to be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
  • {HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

Item (Potion)

{HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

Key Items (Key)

Pokéballs

I hope they're good enough for the Pokéit!
    hey tanx for this..XD..it looks awesome..Xd
    this will be MAYBE my last update till the next two months.

Last edited:

Shadow-Lugia

Musn't..... Get......GRROOO!!!
    Years
  • I Know ageangel Is Away For 2 Months But I Hope That He Will See This When He Comes Back...

Backsprite:
    Spoiler:

More updates will come..{Theft is not allowed..}
    The Other Sprites Look Awesome, But These... Maybe Need A New Hair-do, And There Is A... Line... On His Face, And, Not Accusing You Of Stealing, But, Did Someone In Your Team Make The Torn World BG? It Looks Familiar From DPPt, Maybe It's Just Someone Did A Really Good Job....

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Arcues9948 said:
    I Know ageangel Is Away For 2 Months But I Hope That He Will See This When He Comes Back...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ageangel

Backsprite:
    Spoiler:

More updates will come..{Theft is not allowed..}
    The Other Sprites Look Awesome, But These... Maybe Need A New Hair-do, And There Is A... Line... On His Face, And, Not Accusing You Of Stealing, But, Did Someone In Your Team Make The Torn World BG? It Looks Familiar From DPPt, Maybe It's Just Someone Did A Really Good Job....

I Quite agree...He may need a new hairdo...And there is a line through his face...The Line Makes the sprite look Pretty bad...I Suggest you fix it Age...:\
    That Background is a direct rip from Platinum...Ripping Backgrounds is not considered stealing...And I'll be taking care of his threads for him while hes gone...

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    the trainer sprite

anyone else think the sprite when the trainer going into to battle kinda looks like a fusion of super saiyan vegeta and beavis?

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Sorry for double posting but it has been a long time since i release updates so i will post this update to let people know..

after a long wait,here is the first village screenies..and if you guys have forget this is not the hometown of the hero.It is not in the hack at all.Maybe IF i want tp put his hometown,it will be at the end of this hack..xD
    The hero{Ace} is a Lone Trainer

The o/w will be change
    Give me your opinion..xD

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Sorry for double posting but it has been a long time since i release updates so i will post this update to let people know..

after a long wait,here is the first village screenies..and if you guys have forget this is not the hometown of the hero.It is not in the hack at all.Maybe IF i want tp put his hometown,it will be at the end of this hack..xD
    The hero{Ace} is a Lone Trainer

The o/w will be change
    Give me your opinion..xD

Nice updates, update the main thread too. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010
    Love the trees. I don't know... they just... pop in my eyes. I like the shadowing. You could make a custom trainer though.

Tiles are also great. Quite funny bag. Not quite sure it's my style though... But hey, you managed to change it, that's very good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Love the trees. I don't know... they just... pop in my eyes. I like the shadowing. You could make a custom trainer though.

Tiles are also great. Quite funny bag. Not quite sure it's my style though... But hey, you managed to change it, that's very good.
    About the bag,i have not inserted the new ones...haha..
    anyway,i have make a tile of my own for the pc and mart and have them inserted.I do not know if you guys like it but we will see about that..

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Here is the new tiles for my hack..since my rom is now at my other partner,the tiles have not been inserted..I want to get you guys views on themmm...

I really like this two tiles..the Pc and Mart...

I am not that sure about this..but i want to get your opinions..i am gonna see if i can tune up this tile abit more..xDWill be used for the houses in my hack

The path that will be used in my hack..

There is a few more but they have not been edit to make them look better so this are the few..

And please,this is strictly for my hack...I do not give ayone permission to use them and i hate thief..xD..loL

Last edited:

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Keeping your thread alive. Wheeeeeeee

@PC and Mart: They are great but shouldn't a Mart smaller than the PC?
    @house : Actually I quite like it, but I saw an error on the shading of the roof. (near the right end)

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Here is the new tiles for my hack..since my rom is now at my other partner,the tiles have not been inserted..I want to get you guys views on themmm...

I really like this two tiles..the Pc and Mart...

I am not that sure about this..but i want to get your opinions..i am gonna see if i can tune up this tile abit more..xDWill be used for the houses in my hack

The path that will be used in my hack..

There is a few more but they have not been edit to make them look better so this are the few..

And please,this is strictly for my hack...I do not give ayone permission to use them and i hate thief..xD..loL

Alright... upon your request I'm here. the mart should be smaller then the PC but... it doesn't have to be. On your house... the main part of the building should have a wood plank outline. (look at my new house's in tileset 2 to see how to shade them). Now make the paths so there not as jagged... there way to jagged in my opinion. Anyway nice job. If need more info or help with anything i said give me a vm or a pm. You've come o long way since you first started spriting... good luck with your hack also!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back