• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #74] Pokémon Light Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Update on a hot summer day.

Hot update, about 90 degrees.

A short video, the first rival encounter.

Some Screen Shots.
01.png

Yay, the bakery.

03.png

New plam tree, yeah I changed it.
04.png

Hmm... Crazy Red, a new feature.. YES!

Oh yeah, and ''Day an Night'' Implimented.
Credits:
Jpan
Interdpth
Deigoisawsome
Mastermind_X
Zodiacdagreat

Last edited:

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
I can't see the video but the screenies look great! The bathroom and bakery look great and I like the look of the Palm tree. Hmm...Crazy Red. I wonder what that could be.

Keep the updates coming!

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
The video is showing up now and looks pretty good. I like the watch replacement to clock. And hey, do you need a tester? I've tested for Blue Moon, Shining Opal, Destiny, and Ultimate Quest. I'm gonna test Turquoise, Heroes: Tri Elements, and Serene.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Just saying, those bathroom tiles aren't public and you need to remove them immediately.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
Wow its definately been a while since i popped my head in here, looks like youve been working real hard ! cant wait to try this out =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back