• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #74] Pokémon Light Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • [HotW #74] Pokémon Light Beta
    You misspelled "doesn't" :D

wow, I am quite lucky I found a shinny pokemon! oh and great time to show off how cute munchlax's back side is. :)
    [HotW #74] Pokémon Light Beta
    Shinyzer I suppose? :D

oh, I never showed off the light house.
    That's very nice lighthouse.
    You used really nice tiles.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Wow That is really encouraging, thanks ( I look up to zel)
    I'm in a good mood so hear are some screen shots.
    Not much, but you know. :)
    Wow, a level script right in the beginning of the game.

wow, I am quite lucky I found a shinny pokemon! oh and great time to show off how cute munchlax's back side is. :)

oh, I never showed off the light house.
    Amazing, Great tiles for the lighthouse!:)
    And, I just noticed, the textbox colour change.;)

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years

• You misspelled "doesn't" :D

Shinyzer I suppose? :D

That's very nice lighthouse.
    You used really nice tiles.
    haha yeah these are pre-grammar fixed.
    and nope, I am just lucky I never used shinyer before; it is 100% Luck! no lie.
    Thanks, I made all those tiles myself.

Amazing, Great tiles for the lighthouse!:)
    And, I just noticed, the textbox colour change.;)
    You just noticed haha, do you like the color choices?

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • um just keeping this thread alive and to say it looks awsome the story the graphics everthing and i very like the colour change

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Okay Major Update:

I have always been hacking steedly, but I never take screen shots. So today I decided to take some screen shots, and show you guys some of my work. There will be more screen shots to come. :D

The world map. The great vast region of teth'eallap. (TE-th-e-all-ap)

Meteor Showers City

There is a chimney because the people inside are cooking.(and so can you! New cooking system)

Years
  • I dont like the pallets and the tree tiles,but the mapping are really good,the history,i like it but you can change some things.

The sprites not are goods,i dont like anyone,hope you get better results in the future.

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Wonderful! Love it so far! I really love the new tiles and such. As the previous post said, the sprites could use just a touch up. Mainly the side angles. Other than that, I cannot wait to test this one out!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    I love the new world map! :D
    But what's the other region in the top-right corner?

FloatingClouds

Champion CSSer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    just posted on my sig that pkmn light would be my next upcoming hack :( you got there first, but who cares, yours is way better :P :)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Okay Major Update:

I have always been hacking steedly, but I never take screen shots. So today I decided to take some screen shots, and show you guys some of my work. There will be more screen shots to come. :D

The world map. The great vast region of teth'eallap. (TE-th-e-all-ap)

Meteor Showers City

There is a chimney because the people inside are cooking.(and so can you! New cooking system)

Okay, the worldmap is way too plain and boring. Add some little bits to it to make it a bit more interesting. The shap it weird too, you should change it.

The house in Meteor-thingy city looks really bad. Plase change the palettes. The same thing goes wth all the tiles. Either change them to a style which is consistent or at least palette edit them.

And finally, your mapping needs drastic improvement. It's not a natural map, and even if it's the style you want, it's really bad.

Are you colour blind or is the brightness on your monitor turned to max

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    looks interesting, cant wait for a beta, id love to help test it ^_^

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • you excellent have maping, and its tiles has an excellent touch of originalidade, my congratulations, its work really is good, and waits more news.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Wonderful! Love it so far! I really love the new tiles and such. As the previous post said, the sprites could use just a touch up. Mainly the side angles. Other than that, I cannot wait to test this one out!
    Thanks, I love the support. :D I will try to imrpove my sprites.

I dont like the pallets and the tree tiles,but the mapping are really good,the history,i like it but you can change some things.

The sprites not are goods,i dont like anyone,hope you get better results in the future.
    Thanks I will try to improve on my spriting, hacking is a work in progress where I am always growing as a hacker.

I love the new world map! :D
    But what's the other region in the top-right corner?
    Thanks, oh it's a special island. O<O

Okay, the worldmap is way too plain and boring. Add some little bits to it to make it a bit more interesting. The shap it weird too, you should change it.

The house in Meteor-thingy city looks really bad. Plase change the palettes. The same thing goes wth all the tiles. Either change them to a style which is consistent or at least palette edit them.

And finally, your mapping needs drastic improvement. It's not a natural map, and even if it's the style you want, it's really bad.

Are you colour blind or is the brightness on your monitor turned to max
    On the world map there is not much I can do someone inserted it for me. (I forgot who, if you inserted it for me please remind me to I can add you in the credits. :/)

Okay I will try to imporve the pallets. Um what do you think I should do to make my mapping more natrual, I crave your opinion. :D <3

you excellent have maping, and its tiles has an excellent touch of originalidade, my congratulations, its work really is good, and waits more news.
    Thanks, coming from you and your amazing tiles that means alot. <3

DjinnWarrior

Cyndamander
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2012
    Awesome Hack!

Hey i just want to know, does the save function work on this game? because i bought pokemon chaos black to see what it would be like (my worst idea ever) and it wouldnt save. If yours can save i will DEFINETLY buy it.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • The software it selfs saves, But can your flash cart create, and read save files; that is the question you should be looking in to.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hey i just want to know, does the save function work on this game? because i bought pokemon chaos black to see what it would be like (my worst idea ever) and it wouldnt save. If yours can save i will DEFINETLY buy it.

You NEVER buy hacks, they are free.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    This is a very cool game, I especially like the tropical trees! I just love it when a game has those, they add that whole "relaxing tropical paradise" effect, and it makes it a joy to play... Ahhhhhhh....... :1:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back