• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: (HOTW: 8#) Pokémon Silvercurrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
  • Its good this is still being worked on, great work releasing 2nd beta (released on my birthday, good present :)]. Good luck completing the game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Somehow, I'm no-longer continue.
    = (
    The Shiny Pikachu I have not yet been found.
    = ((
    I now have the fourth order.
    And Cut, Surf, Flash and Rock Smash preserved.
    Does anyone know where I must go now?

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Somehow, I'm no-longer continue.
    = (
    The Shiny Pikachu I have not yet been found.
    = ((
    I now have the fourth order.
    And Cut, Surf, Flash and Rock Smash preserved.
    Does anyone know where I must go now?

Good catch on the movement permission.

It is possible you've reached the end of the Beta. (I can't really tell from what you're saying, your English kinda has me stumped.)

Perhaps I'll put up a vid on how to obtain the Shiny Pikachu.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Yes, I'm sorry but my English is not so good.
    What I meant to say is that I simply no-longer any farther, and also am puzzled where to go next.
    I know not at where I do what needs to get ahead unm.
    Normally man always has a clue where man next to be or what role man must meet in order to get ahead.
    But I am perplexed at the moment.
    I now have 4 Badges.
    And find myself exactly in Novoloja City.
    I have already collected the HMs 1 (cut), 3 (Surf), 5 (Flash), 6 (Rock Smash).
    I've never been in this tower, if that's important.

I'm looking forward to your help.
    Sincerely: KillerJockel

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Yes, I'm sorry but my English is not so good.
    What I meant to say is that I simply no-longer any farther, and also am puzzled where to go next.
    I know not at where I do what needs to get ahead unm.
    Normally man always has a clue where man next to be or what role man must meet in order to get ahead.
    But I am perplexed at the moment.
    I now have 4 Badges.
    And find myself exactly in Novoloja City.
    I have already collected the HMs 1 (cut), 3 (Surf), 5 (Flash), 6 (Rock Smash).
    I've never been in this tower, if that's important.

I'm looking forward to your help.
    Sincerely: KillerJockel

I believe you have reached the end of the Beta.
    Receiving Cut is basically the last thing to do.

I'd say you might want to try talking to some people in Novoloja in order to get to the Shiny Pikachu.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • i must say this hack really inspires me when it comes to scripting my hack...
    this and riijon adventures are probably my two favorite hacks ive seen thus far

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    i must say this hack really inspires me when it comes to scripting my hack...
    this and riijon adventures are probably my two favorite hacks ive seen thus far
    Yes it is a verry good hack.
    But.....
    I must talk with people ?
    That is to difficult....
    I dont know where and how many people.....
    Can you give my a tip ?

Tudj

Years
  • A question, when I was looking for the Shiny Pikachu (found pretty easily), I came across a place like Tanobi Ruins, (where you have to use Strength with boulders and put in holes), anyway enough said. So is it going to be part of a Side-Quest/Main Quest?

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    A question, when I was looking for the Shiny Pikachu (found pretty easily), I came across a place like Tanobi Ruins, (where you have to use Strength with boulders and put in holes), anyway enough said. So is it going to be part of a Side-Quest/Main Quest?

I haven't made any real plans including it. At the very least it will retain it's FR/LG function.

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    I have no clue what this Shiny Pikachu things about, but it sounds really cool.
    Hey, I don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but you need to check the scripts for the Ninja gym leader; he's got a few misspellings (it's spelled journey, not yourney).
    This is a fantastic hack, by the way. Keep up the amazing work!

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    I have no clue what this Shiny Pikachu things about, but it sounds really cool.
    Hey, I don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but you need to check the scripts for the Ninja gym leader; he's got a few misspellings (it's spelled journey, not yourney).
    This is a fantastic hack, by the way. Keep up the amazing work!

Darn, and I was thinking I finally learned to spell journey the correct way -_-

Anyway, I really should get back to work on this thing...

Tudj

Years
  • Darn, and I was thinking I finally learned to spell journey the correct way -_-

Anyway, I really should get back to work on this thing...

I hope you do, this is one if not my favourite hack. Anyways I found the Shiny Pikachu, after spending hours backtracking, when it was in one of the last towns. Good Luck with progress.

pokefreak2

I can't believe you read this
    Years
  • this is the best hack i have played in my whole life :) i love how you have made
    the trainers have higher pokemon and you level alot faster plus the remixes are
    AWESOME!

EDIT! woot caught a random shiny rattata part of my team now :)

EDIT2! what level do the trade evolutions level at?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back