• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: (HOTW: 8#) Pokémon Silvercurrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pellio

Dragonair :D
Years
  • I've come to a bit of a problem: my mac's crappy power supply cable has worn down and it melted yesterday so now I can't charge it, all my files and programmes are on there and mum wont let me download stuff onto her work laptop... It costs 58 quid for a new cable because I'm no longer under warranty, unless I get a fake one off of ebay :S Bad times, anyways just letting you know that its not due to laziness this time haha... Will update when I get a new charger! *mourns*

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Spoiler:

Bug I found
    I have finished the beta and it was great
    Spoiler:

Yay first to find ShinyPikachu

Last edited:

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Spoiler:

Bug I found
    I have finished the beta and it was great
    Spoiler:

Yay first to find ShinyPikachu

Another good catch there.

Well done finding the shiny Pikachu, how hard was it to find for you? To me finding it seems pretty obvious but I'd like to know how easy/difficult it was for you.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the Beta!

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Another good catch there.

Well done finding the shiny Pikachu, how hard was it to find for you? To me finding it seems pretty obvious but I'd like to know how easy/difficult it was for you.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the Beta!

It was a bit tough to find what activated the side quest
    I had to search everywhere from the beginning to end
    until I eventually found it
    It's funny I passed by the place that activates the side quest
    like five times and I did not notice it

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    um, i have a problem, after i get taken by the giovanni (after you see lugia) my screen is blank?!?!?!?

Scorching Shadow

A true Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Where do you get strength? If you cant get it than am I done with the beta after i got cut and beat all the trainers on the rainy route?

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • BETA 2? I didn't even know! Too bad you released it the day(August 10th), I left for a whole week :\
    Well, now I'm going to play it. Can't wait to see whats in store for me!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2010
    Wow! Impressive! I love this; i'm gonna download it now XD your map looks cool too!

Scorching Shadow

A true Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Yeah i found it so i guess WOOT!! oo and i tried to breed my shiny pikachu while it was holding a light ball and i didnt get a pichu with volt tackle why? Anyway great hack keep up the good work

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yeah i found it so i guess WOOT!! oo and i tried to breed my shiny pikachu while it was holding a light ball and i didnt get a pichu with volt tackle why? Anyway great hack keep up the good work

In 3rd Generation, that only works in Pokémon Emerald version.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • The second BETA is longer than I expected. I have about three hours playtime and only just met up with the Three Hikers that appear from the level script once you release the Legendary beasts... Well, it's really good, but I'm taking a break for a while. I have other hacks to play too ;)

Good luck with this!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Well so I have started training a lot.
    (First Alpha)
    There was indeed not much to do so I just trained a lot halt ....
    Well and now I have been over thirteen hours, and games have always done-yet o.o
    I do not know whether these bugs are already known ...
    But I have uploaded a video in which I show errors.
    You can find the link to here: dataup.to/4530832/BUGs.AVI.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back