• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Ya that was just a basic view of what I was going do make them look like. In the game they will not look exactly like HGSS rips.

PokemonWaterBlue

Hey, where's my red clothes?
    Years
  • I think your hack is pretty good. I even have a good idea. Do you use OW sprite editor? you could take a rom of fire red, take the sprite of mewtwo, and paste it on a sprite you never use. Then mewtwo would be in ruby!

Last edited:

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I never said that my hack was better, and we are already friends. :)

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    Hey dragonface, i see a lot of progress since i last checked this thread. Keep it up :)

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Hey guys, i know i have not posted any updates lately, i have been working on My new hack Hoen Hero's. Its a tiny little project and this is my main priority. My rom crashed when i uploaded a sprite that was too big. Luckily i had the maps and tile sets saved, so all i have to do is upload everything into a fresh rom. I will try and get an update ASAP.
    Thanks for your support
    -Ariel

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Update
    O.K i promised you guys a mini update and here it is. 2 new Screen shots, and i will post more later today or tomorrow.
    HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite
    HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    Nice new screens, i see your maintaining 2 hacks at a time well? Because i have noticed you started a Ruby remake. Its pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    The updated screen shot is good. I like the tiles and pallets. I think i see a tile error.
    See you in school on Monday Ariel! LOL

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    The updated screen shot is good. I like the tiles and pallets. I think i see a tile error.
    See you in school on Monday Ariel! LOL
    Thanks, and see you Monday ;)
    Nice new screens, i see your maintaining 2 hacks at a time well? Because i have noticed you started a Ruby remake. Its pretty cool.
    Thanks, and yes, I am working on both hacks. I will be using pretty similar tilesets for them so...

I also have some new screens :surprised:
    Wana see them???
    Here ya go! *Thought bubble* I'm so Generous... *Thought bubble*
    lol

HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite

This is the top of ROUTE CROSS ROAD
    HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite

THIS IS THE BOTTOM OF ROUTE CROSSROAD

HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite

This is the bottom of Route 201 and the bottom of this pic is the entrance to the top of Route CrossRoad

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    UPDATE!
    I finished remaking the first gym. The leaders name is WALTER and he trains BUg pokemon. Here are some screen shots
    HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite
    HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite
    HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite
    HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Those trees are from Pokemon Crono. I think Dante would not like to see them here.
    Correct me if I am wrong, please.
    Well, they might be the same idk? I got them form a friend. Did dante make them or did he get them form somewhere? I can change them if he made them and does not want me using them.
    Great!I Like the tiles and idea to make eevee as your starter.=)
    Thanks, and if you like eevee as a starter you can also check out my friends hack Green Sapphire. You start with an eevee and it fallow's you around through the game, kind of like pikachu in yellow version.
    wonderful....I love especially the tiles
    Thanks

Back