• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HOTW #99] Pokémon Metallic Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    INTRO:
    This hack will be kind of like a remake, but it won't be a remake of the Gamefreak pokemon games, it will be a remake or a redo rather of one of my previous hacks, Pokemon Metallic Ice.

Storyline:

It is a new Era, the Era of the Metallic pokemon. Created by the breeding of shiny pokemon along side Shadow. The mixture of DNA from these pokemon resulted in the creation of metallic pokemon. A group of scientist, have banded together with the criminal organisation called Team Roacket, Inorder to form a new never before experienced force, calling themselves: Team X....
    They seem to be capturing the metallic pokemon for reasons unknown, recently they have moved to Quest, for the more abundant amount of Metallics availiable. When Professeur Pine hears about this he calls you and his grandson to fight off this new threat. Thus your journey begins...

Spoiler:

Features:
    -New revised maps
    -New scripts
    -Slightly improved legendary role
    -New sprites
    -New "Evil force"
    -This time it's planned out :)
    - All non-Sinnoh pokemon catchable

Jobs availiable:
    None

Releases:
    see attachments.

Banners:
    I gotta get deeelove to make some with deoxys instead of lugia :)

Screen shots:

EDIT: Higher quality screenshots.

[HOTW #99] Pokémon Metallic Ice

more to come :)

Credits:

Team Plague
    Kyledove (for tiles & for hero OW)

Just a little thing that I would like to impose, I'm not making this hack JUST for myself, this hack is for all those gamers out there, and if you think it is going the wrong way tell me so i can veer it in the right way, remember this game can and WILL be changed if you don't like it.

Last edited:

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    :'( <<those are tears of joy btw :P

glad u think of it that way Crunch :)

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
    Finally :P i was waiting for this erm do we have to start of with a beldum.. seriously one move till level 20 Zzz or can you edit the moves. and is this gonna look better then The OLD Pmi?

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
    Years
    Okay, i know you could of put this in prog hacks, so why didn't you? you said you were going to do something like that. But you could have just taken this, made 4 screenies, and go to a more popular area, and i like the palette changes. So will you need those new intro sprites/ow/trainer sprite?

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    I never moved cause i didn't think it met the standards of the prog hacks area. Also turns out i was working with a corrupted rom...maybe i corrupted it back when i barely knew how to hack and just did random stuff.... So i thought it would be a good opportunity to edit a few stuff and well start fresh :)

**** i just noticed something...I have to double time this to make the prog hacks on time!!!!

NOOOOOO

lets see...75 views and 5 comments thats 1 in 14 people who comment, and thats one in 14 people who actually care :)

well for those who actually care may i get your opinion on this map:
    is it better than the first or worse???
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
    I never moved cause i didn't think it met the standards of the prog hacks area. Also turns out i was working with a corrupted rom...maybe i corrupted it back when i barely knew how to hack and just did random stuff.... So i thought it would be a good opportunity to edit a few stuff and well start fresh :)

**** i just noticed something...I have to double time this to make the prog hacks on time!!!!

NOOOOOO

lets see...75 views and 5 comments thats 1 in 14 people who comment, and thats one in 14 people who actually care :)

well for those who actually care may i get your opinion on this map:
    is it better than the first or worse???
    Spoiler:
    That looks GREAT but one problem put some more things in the empty spaces like that blue house like a tree or more flowers and then this will look even better :mudkip;):

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    kk, but then wouldn't ti be too many flowers???

PS. Progress so far:

done mapping first town
    currently working on warps MINOR scripts
    done movements ect.

josh354

Scripter
    Years
    I agree with Tainui, you definately need to fill in those empty spaces. You could put more trees, another house etc.

Last edited:

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    yea imma put a P.C there and maybe a mart...not sure bout the mart though...

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    I don't really wanna use the hiro OW anymore, i'm thinking on using new OW... like never before created or used!!!

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    you can bet your life were making it to prog hacks :)
    just a few in game screenies and a few maps and were set :)

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    ...well, maybe not public betas...but i'll PM u if ur online and upload some stuff in the teamthread too :)

PS. i played the last map i created and decided it is too big and u get lost too easily

so here is a new map:

Please comment on the map :) ways to improve it would be nice as well :)
    Spoiler:

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
    ...well, maybe not public betas...but i'll PM u if ur online and upload some stuff in the teamthread too :)

PS. i played the last map i created and decided it is too big and u get lost too easily

so here is a new map:

Please comment on the map :) ways to improve it would be nice as well :)
    Spoiler:
    Lol to inprove it just add a bit more flowers in the empty spot not heaps and make it look great :)

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    kk, will do oh and please ignore the mapping gliche by your house(the tree) cause i fixed that :P

Esmas

General
    Years
    I'd suggest that you credit Neos for this, since that's where you took the tiles and palettes from.

And honestly, the map looks awful because it's too large—there are too many flowers and logs in big blobs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back