• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hours Logged on Steam Games

Yukari

Steam doesn't show the total amount of time I've spent in Starcraft 1 nor LoL.

Both of which are undoubtedly over 2000 hours.
    That's because Steam only records the amount of time you've spent playing Steam Games.

Years
  • Terraria, 137 hours
    Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, 40 hours
    The Binding of Isaac, 32 hours
    Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year, 21 hours
    Scribblenauts Unlimited, 6.7 hours

I'm hardly a Steam gamer.. the last time I played a game for more than an hour must've been in 2013 or so. Wah. Love these games though and definitely going to get back into them soon. <3

Years
  • 80 hours in Starbound
    31 hours in Borderlands 2
    27 hours in Terraria

And then of the few others in my collection that I've played, I can count the hours on one hand:

3 hours in Child of Light
    2 hours in The Binding of Isaac
    27 minutes lol in Fable -The Lost Chapters

I know Starbound just had an update, I'm tempted to at least go play that again.

Although considering how much I played it last time, maybe that's not such a great idea...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    838 hours in Dark Souls 2
    655 hours in Dark Souls
    560 hours in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    509 hours in Total War: Shogun 2
    435 hours in X3: Albion Prelude
    306 hours in Defence of the Ancients 2
    193 hours in Total War: Rome II
    126 hours in Saints Row: The Third

That's everything over 100, which I generally consider my benchmark for liking a game (that said, the time I've spent on Rome II without completing a single campaign is shocking). Considering I like DS1 more than 2, it's odd that I have more hours in the latter, but I did do things like leave it on when I went AFK (which I promptly stopped doing in light of rumours that cheaters could invade Majula). Also, it's worth noting that X3AP is an expansion, and that I originally bought the non-Steam version of X3TC, so a mere 435 hours doesn't represent how much I've played with most of the content. Yes, a mere 435 hours; I honestly thought almost everyone posting here would have at least 200 hours on record for their most played game.

Last edited:

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Garry's Mod - 740 hours
    TESIV: Oblivion - 320 hours
    Portal 2 - 161 hours
    Terraria - 137 hours
    The Binding of Isaac - 134 hours

Years
  • This kind of list gets a bit repetitive when you're a football manager player...

aex2MhF.png

Nice to know I'm on track to cut down my playing time three years running though.

Back