• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you doing today?

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • I don't understand the question..can you please elaborate?

I'm snarky today. So good.

Sirfetch’d

Really really sleepy I guess. I slept well so I'm not sure why haha. Guess I just need some caffeine to get me going x_X

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Apparently I was very ♥♥♥♥ing tired because I didn't get up until 2:30 which is something I never do anymore. For example I got up at 6am yesterday on my own accord. But I am good!!! It's so nice out so I'm going to eat and shower and then tan a bit and head out later with my friends. :))

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Been a bit sick as of late (not throw up sick), I'm waiting to see if I might get offered this job or not.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I do not understand this complicated question.

I was outside all day, and I'm looking forward to going to sleep now.

Years
  • Extremely tired. Have 6 midterms this week along with 3 assignments that need to be finished within the next 3 days. Meanwhile I'm sitting around playing Watch_Dogs...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm fine, my grandpa died this morning but that's ok he was old. Not much is going on, my friend slept over last night so I'm just waiting for her to wake up so we can do something.

And how are you doing, Arago?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'm swell. Got back home from a day out with friends. Got mom and dad some stuff, cause why not. Ate at Martha's Bakery cause Martha's is the ♥♥♥♥. AND I GOT DEAD SPACE 3 WHOOOOO.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Stressed. Flying away from my home tomorrow for who knows how long to start my job on Monday and I have to make sure everything is packed and the right weight and everything is set up in my new apartment...life is hard.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm okay. I mean, I'm pretty happy with life right now and I'm going on vacation and getting away from work this weekend, but I really miss my boyfriend. I know I probably sound like one of those people, but he really is my best friend and it's hard going from always seeing him during school to not seeing him at all. I get to see him the weekend after my vacation though, so I'm looking forward to that.

And yes, I do want some cheese with my whine.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2020
    Fine, but pretty tired. It's a bit too hot to sleep though. Hoping that it starts to cool down soon. o3o

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I just got home from school, and it was really boring for a first day. x( I'm fine otherwise.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • With the FIFA World Cup going on in Brazil at the moment, I'm mixed of various emotions - happy, sad, mad, annoyed, shocked, heartbroken - just depends on how good or bad the team I'm supporting does.

Also still feel sad, my grandma's dog passed away yesterday. My grandma had died on March 12, so between my uncle and I took care of the dog... at least both of them are now together.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I'm alright. It's becoming more and more difficult to wake up around 6:30AM. Last night, I fell asleep and then woke up around 4 so yeah, I felt sluggish for the rest of the day. Work moved slowly when it usually moves fast. I'm happy but also sad. I bought a pack of m&ms, dots, chips ahoy, and gummi worms at the dollar store, so I have that going for me. All I'm missing is pizza.

Years
  • Woke up with cramps. But school was fun today. Had a really fun lab today in my biology class. Got home and filled my belly with bean dip and raspberries. So I guess today was pretty good.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I feel pretty good today. I got stuck in the rain but it wasn't too bad. It was just like someone dropped an ocean on me but it was fine. I can't wait for it to happen again.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Tired, annoyed and wanting to forget about today. Too many crazy things happened today, and I kind of want to forget that they occurred.

Back