• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How can a Dugtrio use fury swipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
Years
  • The same way Wooper can use Thunder Punch.

Diglett/Dugtrio is a mole Pokémon, that's all I can say, really. It's not like Pokémon ever made sense anyway.

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Pokemon can get hit by a Surf in an underwater battle. Mew can learn Steel Wing. Pokemon don't need to breathe in an underwater battle. They battle on top of the water when surfing. Hurr. Don't they all make sense?

On another note, Diglett / Dugtrio are said to have claws or feet underneath their body.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2009
    Well I guess they must have something to dig with... But it feels so strange... How must look like an entire Digglet/Dugtrio? Sounds kind of... bizarre :S

Last edited:

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • maybe they just grab the pokemon and take him underground and then slash away!

and as for mew learning Steel wing...Mew can learn every move so it's not that far fetched!

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2015
    Pokemon can get hit by a Surf in an underwater battle. Mew can learn Steel Wing. Pokemon don't need to breathe in an underwater battle. They battle on top of the water when surfing. Hurr. Don't they all make sense?
    1) You can generate a wave underneath the water which *would* create the surf wave if it were above water...but it would probably have the same force.
    2) Mew has the DNA of all the pokemon so it can learn whatever it wants...it also has transform so it could probably grow wings.
    3) There are probably random lily pads on the water that the pokemon jump on.

Haha. idk. I was bored so I just made stuff up (except for the second one).

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • To be able to use Fury Swipes you probably need hands to be able to utilise it. What I think is that half its body is hidden underground, and to use it they need to get out of the hole and really scratch the opponent.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • i shall quote from the bible for this answer,

on the 7th day of creation, god said " thou dugtrio shalt use fury swipes or thou shalt die"

he can use fury swiped because god said he can

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Maybe it's their noses, or their underground organs(a.k.a. the "feet of glory"). And also, how come it can learn Double-edge or more sillier, Aerial Ace?

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • Maybe it's their noses, or their underground organs(a.k.a. the "feet of glory"). And also, how come it can learn Double-edge or more sillier, Aerial Ace?

listen, almost any pokemon who can move can use aerial ace. As long as you can move you can use aerial ace

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
  • dugtrio's fury swipes are prob just the heads attacking you really fast i mean..dugtrio's are known for their speed.
    as for aerial ace....eh...maybe they stack on top of each other so they're really tall then fall on the other guy...lolol XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    Oh yeah, good question. I personally think the fact that it can also use Night Slash and Shadow Claw means that there are some sort of bristles on the dugtrio that it can use as a weapon for these attacks.
    For you visual people here's a screenshot of Dugtrio Slashing.
    Dugtrio Slash

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back