• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How cold/hot is it where you are?

Ayselipera

At the present it's around 21 Fahrenheit.

- 6 Celsius for just about everyone else in the world.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Colder than it should be. -lives in a place where it should be mild, but it currently isn't-

Lesse... 34 Degrees F, which makes it 1ish Degree Celcius. :|;

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    It's 8 degrees Fahrenheit / -13 degrees Celsius

That's pretty cold for where I live. But I'm happy. It's winter, and it's supposed to be cold. After the last few winters with so many days in the 60s or above this cold weather is long overdue.

I really hope it gets down in the negatives and we break a record low! It's been a really good winter so far.

Iron Maiden

Am I Evil?
    Years
    Down here in Essex, the temperature has been hovering around 0 degrees C. Theres about an 2 or 3 inches of snow, with a lot more on the way this weekend apparently. To be honest im bored of the cold now, i want it to be summer.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Well, right now it's 23 degrees celcius, but it gets much hotter during the day. Which isn't suprising, considering it's the middle of Summer in Australia.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    I'm in Canada.
    It was -41 degrees Celsius today and our school went to see the Olympic torch.
    you guys have it good up there.

EDIT: we also have about 20-30 centimeters of snow.
    Now that surprises me, what part of Canada are you in? The reason that Britain's supposed to be colder is because of a warm wind that usually comes here in winter went to Canada. But if it's cold there too then what's the real reason?

Last night in Scotland it got as low as -22.3 celcius.
    And I don't know if any one outside of Britain heard about the floods in Cumbria, but the river that caused that has forzen over!

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Where I am, it's cold enough to necessitate wearing underarmor inside... all week. It's been about 20 Fahrenheit, and in the single digits when you factor in wind chill.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Where I live, we clearly see the climate change.
    This week, the temperature was -14°C
    The last 40 years at the same period, it was -30°C

KimSky

Breeder with white wings
    Years
    It's -31 C in Finland now

It's so cold that I feel like my breathing freezez if I go outside : P

It's coldest day in while, I can't remember temperature goin' under -25 in couple of years.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    it seems to be - in a lot of places. The lowest its been in florida (miami to be exact) has been around the low 30's and this only happens for like maybe a month at a year if we are lucky. So in a way its cool to have cold weather but kind of a pain because he aren't prepared for that type of cold and its kinda not fair to the tourist who have come from miles away to enjoy nice sunny weather only to get busted by 30 degree weather! still today we got a bit of a break and it went up to 69 and it was nice a tolerable.

Any ways i am rambling, still i would love to see some snow fall...to impossible though.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    It would be twenty-four degrees Fahrenheit and negative four degrees Celsius here in southeastern PA right now, but I heard it's supposed to get a lot colder tomorrow "/

Years
    Here in Germany it's currently not too cold, -2°C. The lowest thing we had here was something like -20°C, maybe a week a go.

And maybe it's not very cold today, but the forecasters have been expecting 20 cm more snow for today, and until now it seems to me that that was an understatement.

I'm already looking forward to tomorrow, I will be driving to Austria by bus. Without all the snow, the bus ride was expected to take 10 hours. I'll see how long it will really take...

Back