• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How cold/hot is it where you are?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    The temperature around here hasn't really been atypical for this time of year, perhaps the cold came a little early, but normal nonetheless. It's really just been the incredibly low windchill that's made it feel so darn cold. D:

Right now, it's about -8 Celsius, but it feels much colder.

Oh, not to mention the 15 or so centimeters of snow on the ground.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    im in the UK and its been snowing all week im so cold its freezing i missed school aswell because its heavy snow -_-'

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    well right now it's been snowing due to lake effect snow. xD east coast of the US is cold in the winter(:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I live in Iowa. :D Eastern Central Iowa.

LET ME DESCRIBE OUR LOVELY WEATHER <3

atm? it's warmer than it has been. It's only -14F/-25C but it's been twice that -22+F/-30C for the past three weeks. >> The coldest it got? -36C for a week. EW EW EW EW

As far as snow.

HAHAHAHAHA

>>

I am so happy I no longer have to shovel. I blew out my knee on the first attempt and I finally got my parents to see I have no buisness shoveling the white death.

Since the first of December: 101.6cm/40inches of snow. >__>;

Of course we had an ICE STORM in the middle of that so it's not all on the yard [thank Celebi] but it's still ridiculous.

BUT

I have not fallen on the ice yet. /o/

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    I live in Iowa. :D Eastern Central Iowa.

LET ME DESCRIBE OUR LOVELY WEATHER <3

atm? it's warmer than it has been. It's only -14F/-25C but it's been twice that -22+F/-30C for the past three weeks. >> The coldest it got? -36C for a week. EW EW EW EW

As far as snow.

HAHAHAHAHA

>>

I am so happy I no longer have to shovel. I blew out my knee on the first attempt and I finally got my parents to see I have no buisness shoveling the white death.

Since the first of December: 101.6cm/40inches of snow. >__>;

Of course we had an ICE STORM in the middle of that so it's not all on the yard [thank Celebi] but it's still ridiculous.

BUT

I have not fallen on the ice yet. /o/

Ouch >_< hope your knee feels better :P

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I think it's about -3C right now. We've had much colder days so far this year although the last week has been pretty warm. So not looking forward to going to class when it gets colder again.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    It's around +30C at the hottest.

Now, I live in the south-south-west part of Sydney, and it usually soars to 35-45C around this time of year.

So far, there's been one day all summer over 40.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It is around 55 degrees which it is good. Because for the past few days it was in the 20s. x.x I live in South Texas and it got that cold, dang. And I came from a cold place for the holidays. I am thinking that I brought the cold with me. XD

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    It was really cold on saturday and sunday, probably the coldest day in the history of miami. But the weather is starting to warm up once more and i couldn't be any happier to receive it.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I don't know the exact temperature right now, but it's bloody cold. No, I don't live in the UK. Yes, I live in Virginia, but it is truly freezing here. :<

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    At the moment it's 30 degrees F in Salt Lake City. That's about -1 Celcius. It's gotten down to the teens though at night. It's always like this, but that doesn't mean I like it. :(

What's really bad where I am is the air. Currently it's the worst in the U.S., and when you breathe outside it just smells like exhaust.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    It was 4 degress, with a -30 windchill a couple of days ago, if that gives you any idea. xD;

Back