• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did u feel when u defeated the elite 4 and the champion?

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    This was my first thought after beating Cynthia: 'WHAT?!? I was seven minutes over 30 hours? GAH!'

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    When I finished the DPPt Elite I didn't get over-excited or anything like that since I've beaten it many times before in the older games. Although I did wonder on what would happen next in the game after that, but there was nothing too extraordinary I did after I beat the Elite Four and Champion.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • Me:Yes finally darn credits you cant skip......Im hungry
    1 hour later.....
    open ds
    darn credits I forgot to leave ds open.

kaminer4545

SHAYMIN LOVER
    Years
  • I felt awesome, on youtube, i saw someone use the tweaking glitch to somme how beat the elite 4 and champion without battleing them, weird huh?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • D/P I was like. 'Sweet, I won.' but Platinum... I was like...

'Holy crap! I won!? I thought I was going to lose! How did I beat them!? I'm so underlevelled it's not even funny! Oh, thank you Giratina, Empoleon, Luxray, Staraptor, Gallade, and Roserade! I can't believe I won on my first try!'

I almost lost to Cynthia, which explains my reaction a little.

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
  • my heart jumped out of my chest.
    yes; for me, it was difficult.
    I used regular pokemon. no one special or whatever those EV training things are.

I felt accomplished. Satisfied.
    Then lastly, I said,
    "what is there to work for now?"
    then I turned off the game, never to turn it on again.

PMR

Years
  • PMR

Me personally the e4 are a joke i beat diamond in 17 hours pearl in 18 and
    Platinum in 9 hours 32mins but i was happy i did them

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
  • Despaired away - knowing that I still had a Battle Frontier + Roaming Legendaries + Heatran waiting for me

Hell, getting to Stark Mountain for the first time is worse than the Elite Four with lvl 50 pokemons imo.

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
  • The E4 is pretty much the same in all games, EASY!

Although when I beat the 4th gen E4 I did feel fuzzy and satisfied that I'd beat the E4 and Champion.
    However the E4 after nation dex in platinum is hard for the level of pokemon you have at the time (not including trading over lvl 80/90s). But yeah, It felt pretty good ^_^.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Well, the Elite4 weren't something difficult for me, only the last one was difficult, Lucian. But i laughed at Cynthia. XD
    I was excited, i knew there will be new areas to explore, like the Battle Zone.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I looked at my DS and said the follow -

"Oh, the ending is like every other Pokemon game, it is NOT the ending."

Same ol' same ol'.

Kaisuki

Purplicious.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    I beat the Champoin with a single Staraptor.
    I doubled teamed to the max and they never hit me xD

When I beat it I was like
    Woo?
    o yay battle tower

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I felt surprised, because I was expecting to lose. :P But it doesn't compare to the joy I felt when I first defeated the Champion in Pokémon Yellow. :3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I was like

YES. FINALLY. ; ;

Normally I don't bother getting that far on my own, without tips, cheats ect.. but with Platinum I did it on my own the whole way through. So I was rather pleased when I finally pwned Cynthia, and beat the game, I was happy. xD

Terror

I do all my own stunts.
    Years
  • Kinda annoyed it took so long (I didn't want to change my 6 just to beat that damn garchomp, so I just trained them hard, lol).

Back