• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did u feel when u defeated the elite 4 and the champion?

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    It was very relieving I must say.. I thank my Ethers & Elixirs <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    mad b/c after u beat the champion that s***head rival of ur still thinks he can beat u

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    I was pretty relieved, I was certain I was going to lose. Basically, I was down to my last two pokemon, she was down to her last two, I was feeling pretty confident. She had a weakened Milotic out, so I sent out a full-health, newly revived Roserade. I was about to Giga Drain it, when she hit me with a Critical Hit Ice Beam and OHKO'd me! I had no revives left, just a lvl. 52 Infernape in low-orange HP. I was certain Milotic was going to destroy me, so I took a risk and used Close Combat. Milotic was down! But I was left with still low HP and lowered defenses. I was certain her final pokemon would take me down. Luckily, it was Roserade and Flamethrower took it down, so I thanked my luckly stars.

And then I was proud, because I'd gone the whole game only being beaten once. (Damn Lucian and his Bronzong destroying my perfect record).

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I'm still trying to beat them.... Everything is plain sailing til I get to cynthia and that fricking Garchomp.... Urgh I hate it -.-

Terror

I do all my own stunts.
    Years
    I'm still trying to beat them.... Everything is plain sailing til I get to cynthia and that fricking Garchomp.... Urgh I hate it -.-

I had the same problem, just keep lvling against the other 4 (use EXP share to make sure that all your pokemon are leveled evenly). Once you can beat that damn garchomp, it's easy. :)

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I had the same problem, just keep lvling against the other 4 (use EXP share to make sure that all your pokemon are leveled evenly). Once you can beat that damn garchomp, it's easy. :)

I know about Exp. Share ^^ it's the best thing to have when levelling up. I can still train invictory road and get decent exp. out of it

and I thought Infernape was hard...Jeez.. :P

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    i got stuck on the E4
    so i was like: EFF YEA SEAKING FINALLY D8

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    I was like WOOHOO for 20 seconds before I realized the Pulitzer prize-winning speech was going to go on for another 10 minutes.

You could say it was bittersweet

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    meh i have beaten so many pokemon games b4 that it was not surprising or anything

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    I had mixed thoughts of:
    1. "Blah here goes another one"
    2. "Blah the longest standalone (AKA not 2 regions in 1 game) region is finally over"

Ayselipera

I pretty much only get somewhat excitement/happiness from defeating the Kanto or Johto League.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    "wait...THAT WAS IT!?"

The Sinnoh Elite four was insanely easy.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    Yess! Suck that, Cynthia!
    Is what i felt when i got a Critical Hit with an Ice Beam on the Togekiss that had been bugging me for 10 minutes!
    The Cynthia on my Re-run of Platinum took almost 20 minutes!

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    Is that it?

Is what I thought after I almost took down her entire team with my Lucario alone.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    i mean c'mon a garchomp with flamethrower. the funny thing is that they send in the write poke but use the wrong move, for instance, i send in garchomp againgst aaron, he sends in yanmega and i slaughter it, he will then send in drapion as it knows icefang, if i then do not attack it will usually attack with cross poison, whats up with that, using a not very effective move when he could have nearly wiped me out with icefang, i just didnt find it challanging and was dissapointed

Back