• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

SukoSuNa

Nelson Mac Champ
Years
  • The Sims 3.
    I tried to fix a TV and i was electrocuted.

But I had a Death Flower luckily so I was spared.
    Hmm... I guess that doesn't really count then.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Not a total death, but I was playing as Guy in Tales of the Abyss and some weird sand spirit thing killed me. Those may be little, but they sure pack a punch.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • I wasn't paying attention and fell in a hole of lava in Minecraft, losing all of my current diamond tools (pick, shovel, sword, AND axe) D:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i was playing elderscrolls oblivion and have to kill of a clan of vampires but they keep killing me no matter what i do....maybe i just need to cast inviability and run like heck.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • The last game I died in was in Team Fortress 2 a few hours ago. I think I was playing an Engineer before I ragequit.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Braig in Birth By Sleep as Terra, if I don't dodge in time I'll take two barrages of bullets in the face, which is like 65% of my health.

Not a total death, but I was playing as Guy in Tales of the Abyss and some weird sand spirit thing killed me. Those may be little, but they sure pack a punch.

Those spirits' spells are stupidly powerful, I've died plenty to those too.

Years
  • I died while playing The Sly Collection, actually Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. The game didn't like my leap from a building to the ground and decided to crash the whole system. So I guess you can say that's how I died last.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Walked towards the double doors in dust2 on Counter Strike 1.6, taken out by a camping counter terrorist.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I wouldnt count super mario as an action game, but I was killed by not eating a mushroom in time... Oh! I know, Playing the oldschool Naruto Ultimate Ninja I died while fighting Orochimaru. Stupid snake, keep your tounge where your money is!

Back