• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tales of Symphonia. I "died" several times while trying to fight Kvar the second time, after completely losing the first time to him.

Mania + 10EXP is usually easy. But not if you have the first weapons you get the whole time. Wheee.

Delphinus

Auxiliary bro
    Years
    Not really "dying" but I lost some matches in Blazblue CS when trying out my Makoto after I learned some combos for her in challenge mode.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Last night, Left4Dead 2. Mauled to death by zombies. Do not remember what part (as I did die a lot (very first time I ever played it)). All I know is I left off on the Dark Carnival campaign.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Fallout New Vegas: Got to cocky with the gecko's. -_-

Mute608

Stay Frosty
    Years
    In MW2. I was doing the undercover mission as Private Allen working for Makarov. I was playing around and shot literally a bullet at him.... him and his goons turned around and blew me to bits. They obviously didn't think it was funny.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tales of Symphonia. Abyssion. Apparently I fail without my sister playing alongside me. /sobface

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Fire emblem:The Sacred Stones.

Ephraim's path, chapter 11
    Spoiler:

The boss of that map had a chance 1% to land a critical hit on Artur, who'd otherwise OHKO him, and he pulled it off.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Fallout New Vegas

I was in Vault 11 at the very end where it shows you the little video and then releases lots of robots to kill you.
    I was trying to get the achievement for 10,000 Unarmed damage but realized that it would be retarded to try that on a large group of Sentry Bots, Mister Gutsys, and Robobrains.
    By the time I switched to my gun, half my HP was gone.
    I went into VATS and killed a Sentry Bot, but as soon as the stupid slow-motion thing ended I was dead.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    In Crimson Echoes, I was going through the Colosseum on medium when I reached the second to last fight. It was a tubster and it completely obliterated my party with an attack that did over 1000 damage.

Back