• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    If you are playing an action game, how did you last die? What game did you die in and with what weapon/machine? Or did you die on your own?

As for me, I died in MW 2 when I crashed into a tree.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game on 360, two days ago. Offed several times by random thugs (never, however, by any of the evil exes).

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
  • i died in assassins creed 2 by jumping from a viewpoint and missing the haystack by 5 feet. it was an fml moment

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I just died again in MW 2. A mozza-f***er came behind me and hit me with his rifle.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Eh, yesterday on CoD5, killed by a wallhacker with a Kar98k and Deep Impact. I didn't so much mind the other hackers with automatic SVT-40s but once I was socked by this guy through a 8" thick wall I left.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • lmao, this is the best thread ever. Playing FFXIII, I died against the warmech thing. It's been killing me for three days straight, ngl.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I vanished into a flash of static after being attacked by a large bear in the middle of a heavily populated area. Take a guess.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I'm currently doing a little challenge in Tales of Symphonia: 1/2 EXP points while on Hard. Sooo, I was off doing the Temple of Lightning, and the whole team got beat-up by some Lightning Sword. ;_; Pretty pathetic, if you ask me.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I was shot through a wall by a hacker using a heavy machine gun in S4 League.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • In, Yu-gi-oh 5Ds, I died when my second clone reduced my life points to 0. I mean, I have to beat 4 of these clones, and THEY EXPECT A 10 YR OLD KID TO BEAT THEM!?

In Devil Survivor, Jezebel beat me to a pulp. I mean, she can attack at 16 spaces in front. I can't even get near her since she's surrounded by lava. D:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    In Devil Survivor, Jezebel beat me to a pulp. I mean, she can attack at 16 spaces in front. I can't even get near her since she's surrounded by lava. D:
    Ah, Devil Survivor. Much darker than most games I play, but very well done. I don't remember that level too well, but I'm pretty sure you can approach her just walking. Or you have to stop Amane, if you can't. May Random Number Generator look upon you favorably. ;p

...Frickin' Lucifer.

Years
  • Well in Golden Sun THLA, a headless suit of armor summoned the embodiment of Death and forcibly ripped the souls from my player's bodies. Charming.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I got shot down by a Wizard Squadron F-16XL (I'm pretty sure it was an F-16XL and not a YF-23) in Ace Combat Zero while trying to run the Gauntlet. I'm a terrible pilot.

Back