• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Dragons in Tales of Symphonia. Seriously should consider grinding a little, though I don't know how much help it'll be as I'll still be extremely underleveled.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    Read Dead Redemption.

Me and my friend were hitching down to Cholla Springs to spot for a wagon and steal it. Three people, presumably in the same party, started attacking us on the top of Fort Mercer with Springfield Rifles and cocktail of different revolvers. Yep, we died under a rain of heavy fire of hot lead as soon as we spawned. After 6 times of spawn killing was probably the last time that I died.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I got owned by Mother Brain's energy/missile/super missile/power bomb draining beam in Super Metroid. I thought it was only supposed to do 150 damage, but I guess I was wrong. Oh well.

Gentlemen

Let's fight like...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2010
    Ran over people for 20 minutes then the truck exploded...I lol'd.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    I was playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, and in the last chapter, Navarro and his damn Desert Five killed me.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Speeding towards an outpost in Far Cry 2. Guard got a lucky shot in and hit me through the windscreen before I could run him down.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I picked up the good old C&C: Generals and I played against GLA. They destroyed me! I was GLA, too. -_-

Years
    I was playing Sacred (a RPG à la Diablo that probably no one here knows), and after some serious grinding (to a level where I could pretty much beat the final boss of the game, heh) I was rushing through the storyline with my awesome Battle Mage, until the game crashed at one autosave point, after 2 hours of not having saved (because I was distracted with a massive sidequest). I count that as a death.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky: I was in the very last boss battle (against Darkrai). Darkrai spammed Ominous Wind, which damaged my team by a lot (and used up a lot of Reviver Seeds in the process). It also used Double Team to make itself harder to hit, which was even more annoying.

Back