• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Well let's see. Tales of Symphonia (again). I died after getting bombarded with Snowballs by some Penguiners. Though the whole team last died during the battle with Gnome. Again, doing this on 1/2 EXP on Hard.

Esmas

General
    Years
    Hmm... I think it was either a Barroth or a Qurupeco in Monster Hunter Tri. Extreeemely easy to beat, but not when a Barroth, a Qurupeco and a Great Jaggi are on the same map, and you have very little healing items... ;____;

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I was playing CoD: MW2, which I recently started with a difficulty of hard, and I am stuck at the snow place at the beginning; they are very hard to kill.

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    in terminal on mw2 in hctdm i walked into a room to see 4/5 of their team running in the other door way. got 4 kills then the 5th person shows up from behind with an aa12 and screws me over

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I was RPGed from a 4-story building, which also killed 3 of my team in MW2

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    On AVP2010 I was playing as the the alien. I began to sneak up on an unsuspecting engineer to eat his face, but he turned and noticed me. He ran, but was no match for my speed.

He managed to grab a grenade from the table and blew himself up, killing me.

The unarmed humans always try and kill themselves before you kill them, it's so annoying...

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    The new Liberty City, where I started killing random people and I accidentally killed a gang member; they were like 20 and all of them shot me.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I got eaten by "Big Bertha" when I was in Water World Level 3-3 on Super Mario Bros. 3(I Believe...). Dang it! I used to beat that level with flying colors. But since I got it for the VC for my Wii and I haven't been playing video games for quite awhile, I am a bit rusty.

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Spikes in Cave Story. As I was busy trying to avoid the annoying bats that were whizzing around, I failed to notice the relatively obvious hole in the ground ._.

Years
    In Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete, I was going to go rescue Lucia from Leo, only to have Hiro and Ronfar die from a guard. And it's all because I carelessly skipped the Althena statue. >.<

Back