• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    In Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. I didn't know how to use Aqua and it was... disastrous.

Bartender

Care for another drink, ma'am?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    My brother bought Assassin's Creed 2 yesterday and I seem to always die in it.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    soul calibar 2 im stuck at inferno in weapons master, but if i beat him i win

Ayselipera

I was playing a demo of Mafia II and ended up getting shot by a bunch of policemen.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Latest Ace Combat Zero-related shenanigans:

1. Accidentally flying an Su-47 Berkut into a building while engaging Belkan ground forces in Directus
    2. Caught off guard by a Gelb Squadron Su-37 Terminator over Directus (that happens to me a lot on the higher difficulty levels)
    3. Flying head-on into a Belkan F/A-18C Hornet's missiles while engaging in a dogfight over the Schayne Plains
    4. Overpowered by several Schwarze Squadron MiG-31 Foxhounds over the Round Table

Honorable mention goes to flying a Mitsubishi F-2 into Belkan AA fire near Mt. Schirm and surviving with 91% damage.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I fell off the giant slide in super mario sunshine... I'm so embarrassed. lol

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    In Pokémon Platinum, I lost at the 8th gym leader. I restarted it since I finished HG and SS.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    damn boomer threw up on me, and then my teammate shot me. (Left 4 dead 2).

Back