• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Lag at Barrows in RuneScape. ;___; I had Magic gear, so I didn't lose anything of value.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Playing Final Fantasy V, and I reach the Fork Tower, see? Where I must split up and send spellcasters in one tower and physical attackers in the other one, see? And I forgot which tower was which, see? So yea, I get in a battle with my physical attackers, and BAM Meteors just start flying everywhere, and I'm like, WTF?! Thank goodness for A+B+Slect+Start...>__>

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I was driving along in Portland, Liberty City, when these Mafia guys started shooting my car for no reason! All I did was assassinate their Don, and they have to go and shoot my car with SHOTGUNS? So after I got away from those maniacs, MY CAR FREAKING EXPLODED.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies. Three instances involving Mission 16 and an F-15E Strike Eagle, in no particular order:

1. Flying into the ground while on a strafing run
    2. Getting torn up by Erusean AA guns and SAMs while on a bombing run
    3. Taking several missile hits from an Erusean Tornado IDS

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Playing Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and I just got worn down by the ridiculous amount of 'mons as I was travelling through his Energy Hold looking for stuff.

Years
  • Some psychopathic chef in Dead Rising 2 battered me with a frying pan.

I love this game but I always wonder how I got my ass kick by a frying pan considering I went at him with:

A butchers knife
    A baseball bat with nails in it
    A crowbar
    A sledgehammer

Back