• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Ace Combat 5, mission 13, Ace difficulty. My Rafale B passed too close to the Hrimfaxi as it resurfaced, and I got shredded by SAMs and anti-aircraft guns before I could get away and fire some SODs.

Persona 4, Yukiko's Castle bonus boss (Contrarian King). Somehow, I thought it was a good idea to take him on with an average party level of 18. I did manage to pull it off, but only after getting my entire party killed at least three times mainly due to his Rampage attack. I foresee another total party kill when I finally take on Shadow Kanji...

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
  • Ikaruga - Stage 3 Boss, couldn't swap polarities fast enough and got blown up like usual. Didn't help that I wasted most of my credits and lives my smashing into walls during the stage itself.

L5Animations

Gamer & Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Let's see here...
    Castlevania Circle of the Moon (GBA)
    I'm on the final boss, Dracula's giant bat form thing, he uses his meteor attack, and I dodge everyone except the LAST ONE which one hit ko's me (I was actually underleveled for a challenge).

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Harvest moon; I plante-.. :3 Just kidding.

;_; Last time I died was in Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 .... I just couldn't beat their "Ole" song (I don't know what it's actually called.. it's in kana..)

nm legend

Years
  • doing co-play in halo reach......i forgot the mission exactly but were supposed to be destroying a big force sheild thing or watever and on the way up this huge tower thing an elite with that swords thing keeps killing us.........

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Some weird server mod on TF2 had a bunch of Companion Cubes fall out of the sky at random points in time, and I got nailed on the head by one as an Engie. And then some spies sapped my stuff before I quit to go to bed.

Guren

Troll
    Years
  • Died twice to high level people in Fist of Guthix in RuneScape. I'm only level 39, while I'm always being paired up with level 90+ people. Ugh D:

Back