• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you practice kissing?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't intend to kiss people anywhere more invasive than the cheek, so no, I've not practiced.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • That's funny how kisses can be really pervert, yet some see it such a naivy way (you're drinking salive). Well, I'm not saying I don't enjoy it, it's actually great. Never went through a hard trainment, though.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Nope, I don't practice. If I want to kiss someone, I do it at a party when we do dares, spin the bottle etc.., and whoever you come up with, you make out with. XD;

..I've been told I'm pretty good, too.

Years
  • I practiced with my girlfriend. Since we've known each other since Pre-K, we practice with each other, and then we do a bit more than kissing *wink wink* *insert vomit here*

Years
  • First girl I kissed just wanted to kiss, I guess. We kissed until (she made?) my lips began to 'burn' from all the spit swapping.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I... didn't? Sounds odd, no offense. It reminds me of someone who kissed the mirror as practice though... Now if I could only remember the kid. -_-;

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • First girl I kissed just wanted to kiss, I guess. We kissed until (she made?) my lips began to 'burn' from all the spit swapping.

I haven't kissed anyone but... I believe you did it wrong.

And I don't practice, I'm saving myself for a human being with a heartbeat.

K Sniper

Zzzonked
    Years
  • I... didn't? Sounds odd, no offense. It reminds me of someone who kissed the mirror as practice though... Now if I could only remember the kid. -_-;
    You're talking about me, man.

I kiss my mirror. I love that beast.

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I don't know what's wrong with all you people who think it's weird to want to practice kissing. o.o

Seriously, I practice on my pillow.

I honestly love every moment of kissing practice, because I can imagine myself kissing whoever I like at the time, and REALLY put my heart into it. That's how a kiss should be given. :3

You mean you just love doing that? Gross. :/

I don't practice it because I don't find the need to kiss because I don't have any girlfriend.

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
  • Others practice on cups or glasses or spoons.
    But I don't. Okay, I almost did with my hand but it was weird.
    So I told myself that I just have to wait for the right man to teach me. (:

Back