• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you stumble across PC? [%]

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I came to see Zel's Shiny Gold hack. I made an account, and then abandoned it. A few months later, I started to get on. Now I'm addicted 8D

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I joined since Hall of Famer wanted me to comment on his decision to demote Moose in his thread about his game.

I've stayed because I like it here.

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
    I used to go on a Forum called "Wi-Fi League"... I was known as Shadow Mew to most. But then I found myself quitting Pokemon entirely and still consider myself off it. But I still have this Craving to talk about pokemon, and im still open to it. So I clearly googled "Pokemon Forum" and landed here. TADA!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    I just went to Google and looked up pokemon websites and than I stumbled across PC.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Is it bad I can't even remember how I found this place? It wasn't through Google or Shiny Gold, that much I can tell you...

I dunno. I just can't remember. xD It's like I've always been here or something.

Years
    I'm more active on another Pokemon forum. Once upon a time, downtime happened.

So I Google'd "pokemon forum" and this one is way more active.
    Though I'm still not that not. At least I only have myself to blame for that.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    When I was suspended from school for a whole month back in 8th grade I was bored, so went through a "signing up for Pokemon forums" rampage after getting kicked off of serebii because someone hacked into my account and started spamming. Yea, that's about it. I only stay on this one now

:t354:TG

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Heard of ShinyGold after seeing a video about it on Youtube, tried Google and ended up here. And the rest is history.

But you guys don't want history. You want to learn all about what happened after I registered, so maybe I'm gonna have to rewrite this post :(

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    As many have said before me, I came here for the ROM hacking boards. Heck, I didn't even look at the other boards for a couple years. XD;

That being said, I don't wander into Emulation too much these days. Guess I kinda just lost interest in the hobby and moved onto things that peaked my interest a bit more. Can't blame a guy for having a change of heart. (>'')>

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    For some reason I was looking for a pokemon forum despite not playing the games in a long time. I guess I just wanted somewhere to reminiscence, I guess. ;D This is the perfect place.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Looking up facts on Platinum, and I wanted to join a good forum. PC fit both of those reasons.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Shinygold and hearing from other websites , that explains it ...

and not to mention that its my 1st pokemon based forum Ive joined .

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Shiny Gold XD
    Though I'm here for reasons more than that now, hell I don't even like hacks anymore.

Years
    Google me thinkz. @.@

Here COPY AND PASTEH~

PC Biography:

Anyways...in the May of 2008...I was wondering on which of what I considered the 3 "Big" remaining Pokemon forums to join. (Serebii?, BMGf? Or PokeCommunity?)
    I decided to join PokeCommunity after reading about the "n00b problems" of Serebii. BMGf didn't have an active Pokemon Manga Forum (Even though Dogasu was there...) But anyways it turns out that people here in PC were still posting in the Manga section! \o/
    I then decided to join PC. My account here remained inactive for a month due to classes and stuff like that. So during the summer I decided to use the free time I had after Summer School Chem stuff was done...TO READ MANGAS! XD Plus be active here in PC. I decided at first to be only active in the Pokemon General and the Manga Sub-forum to try and build some rep and all that. XD I really thought that was a good thing to do back then...since I was too shy and scared to post in the other forums...fearing infractions and flame wars.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    My friends wanted me to join so I could participate in the PC Wifi Tourney. And so I did, and the rest is history.

I don't even think I've looked at the Shiny Gold thread once XD

Patchy

-
    Years
    I joined in 2007 and forgot. I found this place again in.. jan 08 but couldnt join until may since I didnt realize I had another account.

I assume I had been looking for shinies or something, lulz.

Back