• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you stumble across PC? [%]

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    It was Faith XD

Well actually I wanted a place to talk about Pokemon so some how but I don't remember how It came up on google

Bay

Years
    I think what happened was a friend of mine link her story from this website back when I was active at Serebii. There was this one shot contest where we can't post at Serebii until the results come, but we can post at other forums. She mentions posting the story at PC and then I asked her can you link me to it. She did and then I read the story (which is really cute and deals with evil bunnies :P ). After that, she suggests I post my story and so I did. Later I began checking this place out and I loved it, so I went and created an account here. XD I remember because that time I actually give the link to the story to the person in charge of the contest and that time PC blew up. ''06, heck yeah! XD

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I stumbeled across PC because of Shiny Gold. I saw a video, typed "Pokemon Shiny gold" in Google and registered here on that day.

It's a shame, I wanted a more unique reason for registering here but is seems, like most people, Shiny Gold was the reason I registered.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    Pretty sure I was searching for something about Pokémon Special and constantly running across links to these forums, so I decided to finally join up. I hadn't even heard of Shiny Gold before I came here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    A lot of times when I googled something Pokemon related, this site would show up, so I decided to give it a whirl. Glad I did.

Back