• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do u feel about Eevees and there evolves

how do u feel about eevee and there evolves

• You love them

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • you don't mind them your in the middle

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • HATE THEM

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I love them, but I think if they keep adding more there will be too many. =/ I like the idea, just don't want too many.

STK

Char-bok-a!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2011
    I looove Eevee and its evolutions. Awesome idea.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • All you need to know is I'll win my bet (and that euros are worth more than dollars). :P
    Google probably has a currency converter on their site, but either way their search engine can easily find one for you.

Having one of every type is what we call redundant excessiveness, it's nothing sentimental towards originals.

You call it redundant excessiveness, I call it more content. And more content is better than less content, even if it's redundant. Seriously, even if you don't like the newer ones, I don't see why you would think that not having them at all would be better. If you don't like the new ones, don't get them. It's senseless to say that any added content that is not that good in your opinion should just be done away with, because even mediocre content is better than none at all.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2015
    you know evee could just ev like battling into normal type ev would be nice. (no offence esp/umb)

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • eevees are awesome. my silver version is an entire team of eevee evolutions including the normal type. I really like the glaceon a alot but i was not a really big fan of leafeon. My favorite is Espeon.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • It depends on the evolution.

I despise Flareon and Umbreon, am on the fence about Glaceon and Leafeon, and like Espeon, Vaporeon and Jolteon.

So, I voted middleground. :S

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    Why? Why would they be better with less content? Just because it's something different than the precious "original"?

Get over yourself.

Anyway, Eevee's one of my favorite pokemon and so are its evolutions. It's cool how they're all really cool and useful in their own different ways.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Get over yourself.

Anyway, Eevee's one of my favorite pokemon and so are its evolutions. It's cool how they're all really cool and useful in their own different ways.

That was an uneeded comment that was only there to take a hit at the poster. Seriously, what is the problem of more Eevees? If they aren't original, that's fine, but it won't be worse. There is still the originals, they didn't go anywhere. Some might like the new evolutions (though I don't, but that doesn't mean anything)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I love Eevee and all of its forms but I never embraced Umbreon and Espeon or Jolteon(until recently). I want to see more evos for it.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I'm quite fond of Eevee and its evolutions. However it does worry me if any new ones are created in the future that they might just not fit. I was less impressed with with Leafeon and Glaceon then I was with Espeon and Umbreon, and i'd prefer if they gave Flareon some loving than make new evolutions.

However, only the future will hold what happens. If any new ones are created and they don't look horrifically bad, i'm sure i'll grow to love them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    I feel that Eevee, as well as its evolutions, are tacky, annoying, and not very necessary in the grand scheme of Pokemon. During the first generation, I had a "That's a clever way to use the elemental stones," and didn't give it any further thought, other than slight annoyance at how useless Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon seemed to be compared to others. During the second generation, it was only the designs that stopped me from all-out being tired of the 'Eeveelutions,' but it had already begun seeming like a gimmick. The third generation, I was pretty relieved to find out there was no new Eeveelution, and thought they (the game-makers) had finally stopped. Then came the fourth generation, which admittedly I am not too familiar with....but I am familiar enough with it to know that the two new Eeveelutions are badly designed and all-out pointless.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I feel that Eevee, as well as its evolutions, are tacky, annoying, and not very necessary in the grand scheme of Pokemon. During the first generation, I had a "That's a clever way to use the elemental stones," and didn't give it any further thought, other than slight annoyance at how useless Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon seemed to be compared to others. During the second generation, it was only the designs that stopped me from all-out being tired of the 'Eeveelutions,' but it had already begun seeming like a gimmick. The third generation, I was pretty relieved to find out there was no new Eeveelution, and thought they (the game-makers) had finally stopped. Then came the fourth generation, which admittedly I am not too familiar with....but I am familiar enough with it to know that the two new Eeveelutions are badly designed and all-out pointless.

They are not pointless =P
    Although flareon is terrible, vaporeon and jolteon are fairly useful in competitive battling. Whereas leafeon is a great physical wall and has decent power and glaceon is good at special sweeping. I think it's a good 'tradition' to have new eeveelutions in new generations. Although a bug type may be a bit too far if they ever introduce one =/ .

Back