• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How do you feel about Team Plasma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I think that they should give you more of an insight into the baddies motives? Undercover work maybe? I hate having such transparent motives.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Their uniform looks quite ridiculous, tbh. Still, any change is welcome after the Galactics (lol @ bowl cuts)

Oh, and nothing tops TR.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • yeah, i like Team Plasma
    in appearance they look like loons
    but they have a goal (to free Pokemon)
    and they only had two admins (Geechisu and N)
    and in the end N apologized and left Unova

Edit: why do they attack old people

Last edited:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • There outfits are odd, but their Plasma sign before battle is really cool, and I love Geechisu's theme. Their motives are sort of less creative if you ask me, but I love how there was a turn of events and Geechisu tricked N.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Cant wait to find out what their intentions are in 2011.. so mysterious, they seem alot cooler than Magma, Aqua, and Galactic.

Moonlord

The ........MewTwo
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I haunt actually seen those goons, I'm trying to learn more about them so. :;;;;@

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • That reminds me, at the very beginning of the battle theme for Team Plasma grunts they play the beginning of the Gym Leader battle theme from the first generation, which is very nostalgic for me, even if it is minor.
    Wow really? That make them even more cooler...I wonder if one of the Plasma's was supposed to have blue's remix theme...

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    I must say, that I actually enjoy (I am still finishing the game) Team Plasma. I believe that their goal is unique, in the sense that they are not necessarily using Pokemon to achieve control over a large population, but they actually believe that humans are corrupt, and are limiting Pokemon from their true potential. This was actually clever, and well thought out. The whole, liberator-of-the-Pokemon thing fits their wardrobe, which is knightlike.

den899pop

Jolteon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    lol, i feel like team plasma ripped between some mix of: Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team magma, and Team Aqua

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Well,At least we can say they are alot better then team rocket will ever be but i must give team rocket credit they are at least a little better in the anime this series.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Team Plasma are better than Team Rocket but worse than Team Galactic. IMO Galactic were the worst, since they were ruthless.

However Team Plasma aren't to be taken lightly D;

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Team plasma........its like uhhh. I dont think theres a word to describe them :O I mean I like them, but theres something about Team Plasma that doesnt seem right about them. Well they're not your everyday "villians".

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • They're great.. but seriously, the costumes aren't very exciting.
    Also the hairstyles aren't very exciting either.

The music when battling them is awesome though.

Draci.Kun

Hungry Like the Wolf<3
    Years
  • Most teams, as a whole, are just...goons...they follow and agree with everything they hear from "higher ups" like they were gods or something.

Rocket...they wanted a get rich quick scheme. Oh! Let's steal Pokemon and make them do the dirty work for us.

Magma and Aqua...were a bit extreme. They had good intentions (kinda...), but if they weren't so discriminatory...only fire/water types (respectively) should thrive...if you're gonna do something, do it for the good of the population as a whole.

Galactic...possibly one of my favorite (tied with Plasma, maybe?). Cyrus was just so...whacked out. They were possibly the most threatening, in my opinion...and I've been a Space Baby since I can remember, so naturally, they'd appeal to me.

Now Plasma...they're just...I dunno how to describe it...off the wall.
    Don't get me wrong...I love N and Geechisu as characters. It's the grunts that kinda got me questioning. Along with that, I think the "leader role" change was kind of nice...he wasn't crazed, or power-hungry like the other leaders. -must contain fangirlishness xD-
    Spoiler:

I kinda wish that the other Sages had more to do in the story. They were just kinda there to take up space. @_@

Well...that's my opinion on it, anyway.

Opticgoo

Ignorance is my best friend.
    Years
  • As someone above said, I find them a mix of Team Rocket and Galactic, but not so much Magma and Aqua.
    I haven't played the game yet, but I have a suspicious feeling they'll be using the garbage Pokemon alot
    >_____>

Years
  • I feel that Team Plasma is slightly less bad than the others. After all, they aren't like galactic whose leader wanted to be god. And they aren't like aqua/magma who only care for a certain type of pokémon. Yet, if they really care about the pokémon, I think their grunts aren't like that, because they went punting a pokémon. So yeah, they are not as bad if they spoke truth when said they were going to release the pokémon. But still very extremist and bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back