• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How do you get Deoxy? i'm out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • frostweaver said:
    Sorry to crush your relationship with your friend Soph, but sadly you've bene fooled... o.o; If there's something you can do in a game, it will be found already by the 1st week it comes out. Hacker will already find the switch, the conditions and everything required to trigger such an event within one week. They'll discover all there is to the game within 1 week at most. If hackers can't find it, then it's either a Nintendo promotion, or a lie.
    OKAY OKAY I get the point both of you O_o so my freind lied.

So what, he has lied before. Sorry I gave incorrect information O_o.

Um, demonchaser or whatever the name is, can you please be a little bit less condecending in your posts. You made me feel like a total idiot. Then again i guess I am one for beleving my freind -_-

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Deoxys IS a promotion only... the ticket to the last mystery island relies on another ticket similar to eon ticket. And I'm sure that someone knows what happens, just that I'm too lazy to go through a detailed research regarding this. o.o;

Shedinja > Kingdra, and there are Shedinjas in BT (just very crappy ones) ;p
    And btw I found that Omastar is twice as strong as Kingdra if you're RDing too ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *grabs dictionary*

Let's see condecending...
    1. stooping to the level of one's inferiors.
    2. patronizing

Sure...whatever. Sorry, for my condecending way of posting. Another word added to my vocabulary. That's #21 today.

(Everyone seems to have trouble with my name)

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • I meant belittling...I mean your posts made me feel stupid, like im no good at my games and stuff because I cant beat the battle tower and that im an idiot for thinking that deoxy thingis real. maybe I use the wrong word?

Sorry O_o *is having a bad day and is a bit touchy* -_-

pokeguy76

The Ultimate Cleric
    Years
  • Back here, rumor has it that if you have 100 space launches at Mossdeep, you can go with them to the moon and there you shoul be able to meet with Deoxys.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
  • Key word there is RUMOR!!!!!!!!!! IF i've seen dat rumor once, i've seen it a thousand times! And plus, if it was true wouldn't hackers found a cheat code to speed up the rocket launches or something?

Years
  • Sorry, you can't get it in the game... It's amazing how many times this question has been asked, actually.

Years
  • the only way to get him

alright i have deoxys and you can only get him from the japaneese special nintendo promotion i went to the nintendo convention of 2003 and i looked at some japanese freak and and said konichiwa and i said whats that he said something about a rare pokemon and i said i wanted it and so he gave me the disk and when i got back in early 2004 i hooked up my gameboy and deoxys is found just like latios and latias. there will be other events as well with deoxys

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • well... never heard of that one, but it may happen... You need the aurora ticket from FRLG promotions (like eon ticket for RS) to reach the last mystery island to capture the ubar Deoxys.

More detailed info when FAQ updates (aka when my computer is fixed)

Years
  • or another way is

you could use a gameshark
    oh and dark anubis could you be my freind

my freind said that you could get deoxys by getting all for trainer stars

here's how to get them:

Beat elite four
    catch all pokemon
    winn100 times at battle tower
    win all master contests

im trying to get a new level for my starmie

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    1. Don't quad post. Use the EDIT button.
    2. Don't flame people.
    3. Trainer Stars+Deoxys=Rumor and Lie
    4. What does Starmie have to do with ANYTHING here??
    5. Welcome to the PC.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • lol... you beat me to it demonchaos916...

Trainer stars really don't give you anything but bragging rights... and bna_li means that you cannot capture Deoxys in the game, as you do have to rely on trading and promotions to get it, so what he said is true.

Use the edit button... if you want to post in a thread yet no one posted in that thread after the last time you posted there, use the edit button instead. We hope that you can corporate with us ^_^ Welcome to PC!

Years
  • maybeso demonchaos i did not say that i got him that way, i said my friend told me that, so i'm not quite sure about what he said is true or not i just posted it because i thought it would be some help to the issue.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    On page one of this thread, I spent half the page arguing with Soph about Trainer Stars and Deoxys.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Eh...that one is more believeable than the others at least. NoA has always been giving out stuff.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Just because that Pokemon cannot be captured, that doesn't mean its data isn't in the game. And most of us use a cheating device in order to get the necessary stats required for competitive battling, especially to use Hidden Power.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back