• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How DO you make your money on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    I battle the old couple with the amulet coin.

I also battle the Elite Four, but that takes longer, but it's good for experience, but not EVs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    I think it's the south of Hearthome, or was I thinking of Mr. bcklot?

I make money by battling my Rival, I never battle the elite Four, bccause I migh delete the data again. DD:

how do you re-battle your rival?

Years
    how do you re-battle your rival?

After completing the Sinnoh Dex, you can access the Island in the North-East corner of the map. The first Area you see is the fight area. Continue walking right and you will see him.
    Keep in mind he only appears on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Although you can only fight him once per weekend.

Years
    As Butterfree only have Compoundeyes, I used a TM 46 (Thief) on it.
    Then I go fishing for Shellder, stealing their pearls for the sale.

I also use the Pay Day + Amulet Coin combo against Starly/Bidoof on Route 201.
    Meowth!

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
    Hm, I make sure my first pokemon has Amulet Coin, and I tend to use my Vs. Seeker on the Rich Boys, there's one just west of Sunnyshore, which pays out nice.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    As Butterfree only have Compoundeyes, I used a TM 46 (Thief) on it.
    Then I go fishing for Shellder, stealing their pearls for the sale.

I also use the Pay Day + Amulet Coin combo against Starly/Bidoof on Route 201.
    Meowth!

I use the Amulet Coin,i didn't know you could steal the Pearls XD
    Cool,i gotta try that. =D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Ha ha thats funny I also fight the Elite Four too they are so simple to beat xD.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I give my first pokemon an Amulet Coin and battle all the people in the Restaurant near Pastoria. It works best when the Rich Boy and Socialites are in there.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I give one of my Pokémon my Amulet Coin and breeze through the Elite Four and the Champion. It gets you enough money to get by on, anyways.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    -Give my Pokemon the amulet coin AND the luck incense
    -Breeze through the Elite 4
    -???
    -MAJOR, MAJOR PROFIT.

My thieving CompoundEyes!Yanma is of help as well. ;D
    I actually got to $999,999 this way.

hoyboy

The Eevee trainer
    Years
    I go to that restaurant building east of Pastoria city. The one with all the condos/vacation homes around. Inside there are a bunch of trainers to battle everyday there are new ones. (Although they aren't open during nights.

Back