• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How DO you make your money on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I'm just curious because I have to fight the elite four at least once a day to get money for certain TM's off game arcade and buy items I'll use imgame and other stuff.
    So how do you make money? Do you fight a certain trainer?
    I make money by fighting the Elite Four and random trainers ( Currently have $999999 ^_^)

9popo

Typhlosion Lover
    Years
    i battle the old people next to the Pokemon mansion and battle the rich boy right in front of it, get about 30,000 dollars

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I collect a lot of money by selling things i have a lot of underground and rebattling trainers with the vs seeker.....also the elite 4, and thats about it i think..........

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    personally I just use Amulet Coin + E4

My friend mine dunground for a few days, and he actually got like 999,999 after a while with finding allt he rare stuff etc.

Back