• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you order your steak?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • Medium rare/Medium well. I can't eat it if it's overdone... it just gets way too hard for my liking. It tastes nice with a bit of red.

Years
  • Medium-well for me. It's mostly cooked but a little more tender than well done, which is very nice.

I used to have to have it well done, every time, or else I'd have a fit, because I was afraid of getting sick. (And I eat cookie dough without thinking that XD;;) Then, one night, my stepdad cooked it probably medium-well. I actually ate it. I then discovered that medium-well was yummy because it was a little more tender. Yum! And thus was I converted. Yay?

This thread makes me crave steak again. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Medium-well. I don't want it burnt, but I'd take that over rare because I want my steak to actually be cooked. The thought of pressing into it only to see blood spurt out is just... ewie. Not for me, thanks. >_o; I don't even like to handle raw meat because of the blood, much less eat it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    i like mine medium rare...
    i like it too have some blood.. but still be cooked enough to not be grossed out by it...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    That's odd, I'd read somewhere that in the US it can be considered degoratory or a joke to order a well done steak, then here's the majority saying they get well done.

If I actually liked beef at all, I'd go for well done like at least ten people who got to this thread before me.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Medium well. I like just the tad bit of pink in the middle. And there can be no blood...
    but I don't really eat red meat too much.

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
  • I don't order mine at all ^^ *is a vegetarian*
    But when I did eat steak, I hated it raw. Eww.
    The sight of blood in meat makes me gag. But I'm odd like that (:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Medium well ftw. It tastes the best like this, and I can tolerate eating it. Unlike most people, I'm kinda a steak fan. XD I don't get to eat it a lot, so that's kinda why. ;x

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Same as Dara-chan, I order mine medium well. I want it to have some pink, but too much and not too hard.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I like mine well done. I used to get it medium well, but one time it was blood shot red in the middle (I think they went medium rare...). Like heck if I was going to order something like that again. So I stick to well done now. I like medium well best, but people these days don't know how to cook a steak.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I like steak well done, but if there's a little bit of pink in the middle it's even better. 8D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Anything other then hamburgers I like well done. Any sort of red or pink in it and I can't eat it D: But I like hamburgers to be a little less done, so I usually get them medium well.

Dani_X

Haylew! So kawaii x3
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Medium well, because I order salt, pepper, steak gravy and all that stuff, and mix it in a cup, add some things and puff! No blood needed.

Back