• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you sit in class?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
  • Not in school anymore but when I was I sat with one leg crossed, bouncing the other leg.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • I'm a huge slouched when I sit in class. I like Gavin my legs stretched out in front of me, but I have muscle issues in my legs so I can't just do that without a little slouch. Unfortunately, I'm also over six feet tall, and a lot of my height is in my legs, so you can imagine the drawbacks stretching my legs out all class long can have. X)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Oh my god it drives me nuts when people bounce their legs in class... I remember one time I sat next to someone who bounced his legs so much that I could hear his entire desk/seat squeaking it drove me mad. I really want to shoot tranquilizers at people who bounce their legs, ngl.

I usually just sat up straight, with my legs stretched out on the chair in front of me if it's vacant, or tucked under my seat with ankles crossed.

Years
  • Back in the day:
    - was a leg bouncer; left leg usually
    - long legs so my knees were in the aisle, or legs stretched out
    - another year, another overhead projector in my face
    - near the teacher *sadface*

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I sit with legs slightly crossed over each other, keeping my legs close and with my body facing in front (or towards my laptop :P), hands close to me. I frequently tap my feet, as I get uncomfortable quickly.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I can't even tell you how I sit in class because there isn't one position or anything. I'm so fidgety after a while that I usually have to get up and take a walk outside of the classroom or something :p I hate sitting down in class for a long time.

Years
  • I sit so low in my chair that I'm almost lying down, stretch my legs out, fluff my vest/collar and chill like I'm in Antarctica.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Usually I sit in my chair like a normal person, but then I start slouching until I'm practically laying in my chair and then I'll turn the chair and sit in it at an angle with one foot propped up on the edge of the seat and the other either on the desk or stretched out on the floor. I like uncomfortable compact positions.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I lean forward a lot and rest my chin on my hand like propping it up. I also bounce my leg once in a while, but not over the top. When I notice I try to sit back because that's suppose to be a "power position" and better for you posture wise and I guess in being more confident, but I always end up unknowingly resorting back to leaning forward or crossing off my body

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    .. Honestly it depends on the amount of sleep I had prior. :D;
    If I pulled an all-nighter or just didn't catch enough time to snooze, you can guarantee I'll be laying my head down on the table - which will of course prompt the teacher to tell me to lift my head.
    Which I'll do for a full 3 seconds.. but then right back down I go. uvu;;;

UUhh if I had adequate sleep I will more than likely be sitting up straight and fiddling around with my writing tool.. maybe doodling some stuff during lectures or writing whatever's being talked about..

Shrug.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I tend to shift around during class, but for the most part I sit with my legs crossed. I always have a foot tapping, but that's dependent on which leg is crossed over.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I always have to sit in the back of the class. Not because I want to get easily distracted via my computer, but rather I find it difficult to concentrate when I can't see everyone in front of me. For instance, if I'm sitting in the front I'll always have a notion to want to turn around. Call it weird, but it's just a peculiar trait I carry I suppose.

Years
  • Whatever makes me the most comfortable, really. I tend to sit in the back and recline back in my seat if at all possible. Basically whatever maximizes my patience for whatever class i'm currently in, haha.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • I sit upright, but wind up sagging down a bit into a lazy man position
    I try to stay upright as long as I can; I hafta straighten out my back

Years
  • When I went to a "normal" school and not one that's computerized, I'll normally sit on the desk with my back against the wall and my ankles crossed.

Back