• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you sleep(alone)

How do you sleep when you sleep alone.

• Heavy in the winter, but a light blankit in the summer.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Heavy in the winter, and summer.

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Light blankit in the summer, and winter.

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • No, I don't use blankits.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I sleep with my comforter and my snuggie all year round.

And three pillows. I like my pillows cold, btw, so I flip the top one when I'm trying to go to sleep often. Not like it matters when I'm actually asleep, though. :/

My top one is usually a flat-like living room couch pillow. I hate having a fluffy pillow on the top, but I can't sleep without one underneath the flat-like one. :B

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2009
    lol, you mean blanket? And I don't like to sleep alone, blanket or not, so my 6'5" boyfriend and I artfully cram into one dorm room twin-sized bed. It can get uncomfortable.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Depends on how i sleep during summer i have summer sheets and in winter i have winter sheets but some nights im a great sleeper and other nights im horrible so lol it all just depends on how much i move

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If it's hot, which is usually only around summer for me, then I use a light blanket to stay as cool as possible.

If it's cold, like at around this time, I use a heavy blanket to keep myself warm.
    That's how I do it. :)

Uten

can you feel me now?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    I always use light blankets, even in Winter. Whenever I try to use a heavy blanket, it always becomes too hot, and I wake up sweating.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • I usually fall asleep fully under my blankets, however, by the time i wake up, everything is just torn apart. Legit, there have been times when I've woken up with sheets torn completely off my bed, and pillows on the other side of the room.

...I'm a violent sleeper D:

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • I prefer sleeping cold, but I need a blanket to protect me from scary deoxys' that might steal me away in the night.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I use a heavy blanket in the winter because it gets cold obvs, and thin sheets in the summer for obvious reasons again.

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
  • It's all about waking up in the middle of the night and flipping your blanket over to the cool side. So relaxing.

I use a light blanket in all weather, because my body is always so warm.

Years
  • I usually sleep with the lights off because I can't with them on. It's really hard. I don't know if my blanket would be considered heavy or light, but I use it all year. I also have to have silence, because it's also hard for me to fall asleep if there is sound.

Back