• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{How does your room look?} >_<

My room mostly stays..............

• Sparkling Clean

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Like a tornado went through it

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Not to clean, but yet not to filthy

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Trust me you don't want to know

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I never really pay attention to thwe way my room looks

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • As I am an unorganised person my room right now is a complete mess. With clothes, & boxes everywhere.Plus the fact my Mum leaves all the windows open I now have a dead resident laying in my room.. A Moth.

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    My room is very clean because i wouldn't want to get embarrased when my girlfriend comes round to a messy room after her house being huge and clean all over.

Years
  • I like to think my room is an organized mess. :D It's presentable, at least, and you can walk though it, but it's not super neat either. It usually doesn't get much cleaner than this.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • Well, pretty much nothing is on the floor, but wow, my closet is screwed. As is my bed covered with books galore. So I'd say, not too clean, not to filthy.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't want to say that it's messy because it's really not =/ It's more "cluttered" but just with my notebooks and stuff.

So, it's alright for me :>

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
  • Like this:
    {How does your room look?} >_<

Plus some things that aren't visible from that angle. xD

PokePlatinum

Pokemon means Mountain Dew
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    You could say that finding anything in my room is like finding a needle in a stack of hay........
    it's nearly impossible.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Meh, its fairly clean? Well... for me anyways. It used to be horrible. Then I cleaned it up a while ago; so... yeah. o.o; One corner is really bad, my desk is fairly bad, the floor has my dirty clothes on it but the rest if pretty clean! ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    It`s always messy in the morning since I wake up in a rush & always put my pyjamas & whatever on the floor. When I get home from school, I have to clean it up, since my mom forces meee. x[ She is very organized. D=

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My friend took one look in my room one day, and said that my closet threw up. I have boxes spilling out of the small space onto my bed, making sleep impossible. There are clothes all over the floor, along with books, notebooks, and who knows what else. There's cat food crusting over on my desk. And on my dresser, there's a bottle of year-old dragon fruit juice. It's not even juice anymore. It's a ball of mold.

But I'm moving soon, so my next room will be all clean. I hope. x.x;

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • My room is tidy at my dads.. We are moving soon so I have to keep it that way. But at my mums house it isn't that tidy. I will keep it at a certain level. I will only put everything away when I have somebody coming round

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Pile of pepsi cans and candy wrappers on desk? Check.
    Shoes all over the floor? Yep.
    Bed full of clothes, drawing utensils, and other things that hurt to roll over onto? uh huh.
    Dresser one big pile of clothes and random cosmetics? Oh yes.

My room's a mess. :3

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    It's pretty clean, except for when my pet cockatiels get food and feathers all over the floor, and when my baby sister comes in and pulls down everything. =x I'm not allowed to bring up food/drinks upstairs so I don't have to worry about that being an issue.

Back