• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Fast is your Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    It seems to be, that the fastest internet speed is Verizon.
    I should switch. xD

Aw, Shucks. Well it depends on your area as well. Some neighborhoods are more reliable than others. One of my friends lives in an adjacent neighborhood and she tells me it will sometimes go down. For me though it's the best. Also they are still working on getting FiOS everywhere.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I have really fast internet,since we upgraded recently,I would like faster upload speed though :p

Last edited:

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years

I have absolutely no idea why the server they recommended me to was in NJ, over 1,200 miles away from where I live, but whatever.

I have verizon fios, btw.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012

It's actually got faster since last time, but this also includes at least 2 other computers and an xbox on live.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Mine usually runs about.... 2mbps (that's the advertised speed)

Right now...My Bandwidth monitor reports a peak speed of 2.10mbps. I've seen it go as high as 2.8mbps so it's not slow, but not extremely fast either. But on the bright side, It DOES get the job done.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Downloading off a torrent right now but still:

My Download speed is usually around 16000 Kbps, that upload speed is usual though.

EDIT: Torrent is done and is seeding at only 5KB so:

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Oh, this thing. xD My internet speed varies depending on how many other people in my area are using it at the same time... D: But as of right now it is:

Years

I don't generally go by anything per second, I just go simple and look at how fast a page loads.
    Which is fast, for me.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years

It sure as hell aint the fastest but it works. I almost have 1 MB per second so yeah i are happy. Best part has to be that i am promised 24 mbps. but hey 40 euros for unlimited phone and internet with these speeds aint bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back