• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Fast is your Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I have possibly the slowest internet connection in this thread.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

Uh, what? My internet provider is Virgin Media, I've never had Telewest o.O They're not even around anymore XDD I dunno if it matters, but I'm using wireless at the moemnt. Blah, today in ICT we;ve been doing about how the UK has really slow boradband compared with other places.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024

Mine feels pretty fast, though. LOL @ upload. I don't think it's normally like that, otherwise uploading things would be tedious. >.>;;

EDIT: Did the test again. Last one must've gotten interrupted or something.

Last edited:

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years

Uh, what? My internet provider is Virgin Media, I've never had Telewest o.O They're not even around anymore XDD I dunno if it matters, but I'm using wireless at the moemnt. Blah, today in ICT we;ve been doing about how the UK has really slow boradband compared with other places.
    If you're on wireless, it is the ISP that provides internet to the wireless access point you are using.

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years

It's all too ez :P. I like my internet connection. It acts godly to me :)

EDIT:: do not say anything about my location. I moved to america about 3 months ago lol.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I do not know the exact number but it is DSL and it moves like a cheetah...I know it is over a few many thousands of kbps...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    If you're on wireless, it is the ISP that provides internet to the wireless access point you are using.

But I'm using it in my house, so it should be exactly the same as the one I pay for, right?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    LOL Yeah every time this thread pops up I'm always back at university. My connection has VASTLY improved. Last year I had this ridiculous bandwidth limit of like 500MB/day with a refill of 21mb/hour. Now? It's 2GB/day refilling at... I forget what. I haven't managed to pass it yet and even if I do, I can just jump on the wifi connection and continue along because they don't restrict that the same way. 8)

I'll try to remember to reply to this again with my home connection when I'm back next weekend, lmao. It's going to be so awful in comparison. :[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back