• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How good is your memory?

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
Years
  • The title says it all.

I often forget simple things, I sometimes don't even remember what I was
    'bout to say or do.
    I am in my own world, I can say. ^_^`

So, do you have a good or bad memory?
    Any troubles remembering specific things or anything related to that.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Good memory and the ability to transfer things to long term memory has always been a blessing of mine.

I memorized the books of the Bible in 20 minutes and the French numbers in a morning.

un, deux, trois...

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit...

My memory's strange. ^^; I forget things easily; I'll be sitting at my computer wondering "What was I going to do next?.." But at the same time, I remember little things. I suppose it just depends on what I'm trying to remember.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • My memory is terrible. I forget things quickly. Actually my memory remembers what it wants to, like "what I chatted with a girl this morning" and not what I need to know for a history test >>

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    I have a good memory when it comes to things like what I did at school (usually xD)/studying, although I don't study a lot. P:
    But sometimes, I'll go to Google and forget why I was there. And sometimes I'll remember like an hour later. xD

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Well, sometimes I remember something that happened like years and years ago and not remember something that happened yesterday. xD; I'd say I have a weird memory.

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • My memory is horrible. I can remember things easily but they get lost very easily unless reminded of them. Sometimes that doesn't even work.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I was gonna right a long winded paragraph about how bad my memory was, but I forgot to.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I've got exams tomorrow and tons to study. I've got a good enough memory to get myself good marks :D

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • So, do you have a good or bad memory? i have a terrible memory
    Any troubles remembering specific things or anything related to that. ya i cant remember anything, i have to write down pretty much everything in order to remember it.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • I have a decent, but bizarre memory.

On one hand, I can recite entire poems or monologues, name every book or movie someone has ever made, name paintings by an artist, or name artists from paintings, tell you random scientific facts, or write down most of the mathematical equations in chemistry and physics, play every piano piece I've ever learned, from memory...

On the other hand, I often find myself standing in a room of my house, and not being able to remember why I went in there.

shot571

My memory's strange. ^^; I forget things easily; I'll be sitting at my computer wondering "What was I going to do next?.." But at the same time, I remember little things. I suppose it just depends on what I'm trying to remember.
    This pretty much sums it up for me. I only remember little things.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Aiyh, I suppose you could say I have a photographic memory, or at least something awfully close.

I can remember conversations I had when I was a toddler, and pretty much everything from then on. More often that not I end up mentioning some incident or whatever, and end up amazed to find out I'm the only one who remembers it. It's the same with my grandma, who's 90 years old and remembers pretty much her entire life. XD

Inversely, my short-term memory is rather sucky. I always seem to forget my keys, or sometimes even my wallet, whenever I leave the house. It's weird. =P

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • It depends. Memory is wonderfully diverse. I think I have an exceptional short term memory, but a somewhat special long term memory. Haha.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Really depends on what I'm memorizing. If it's something mundane like that I have to pick up my socks by x time, I forget almost immediately. If it's something I'm interested like who won the Battle of Agincourt, I usually have a spot-on memory.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2011
    When it comes to school, I actually have a pretty good memory, but other things I tend to forget.
    Especially with remembering directions. Half the time I leave my house to go somewhere I forget the directions I had looked up 5 minutes earlier.

Hikari <3

KANON!!! <3
    Years
  • It su-... wait, what was the question again?

But seriously, my memory is horrible. I can hardly remember what happened this morning...

Back