• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How good is you're English?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    My level of English is probably just below the majority here. I have practiced a lot, but, since I dont care that much about constantly reviewing what I write, my level may seem pretty sucky. It could be better if it werent for my constant problems with time and verbs (that kind of stuff is difficult to get used to in a different language)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    English is my main language, I'd say I'm pretty good at it. As long as people overall understand my English, I think I'm doing okay. XD;; I'm still learning, so definitely room for improvement, but for now, I think my "skill" is standard. My written English is good enough to satisfy. I try to use correct grammar and such at all times, bar night, so I make an effort. My typos are forever funny though. Huzzah for "Ryab".

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    My mother tomgue is english but I type quicker than I think so Make a lot of typo errors which make me seem bad at english.
    (I won't be like this in my hack)

Also, Zel youre english is great :-)

Back