• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Late Do You Stay Up?

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    It depends. Sometimes I go to sleep at 5am. But only on weekends or if I'm off school. Sometimes I go to sleep earlier though, as staying up so late the night before makes me tired. I havn't been able to sleep these past few nights though. ='(

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    On school days it's 11am and weekdays around 12-1 am. But since I'm having holidays right now. it's 2-3 AM.

Sobriquet

Show me the way...
    Years
    School Nights: Depends on homework load, between 10-12. Occasionally earlier. Up at 6.
    Weekends: 11-12 (school week wears me out) then up around 8.
    Summer: 11-3. Up at 6-8.

I don't sleep all that much, gives me headaches if I sleep more than 8 hours.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    11:30 pm - 3:00 am

average

On weeknights, 11-12, to get up at 6 the next day.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Normally, I stay up until 11pm since I always wake up around 7 for some reason. >.> I've always wanted to sleep in and wake up to the sun shining through my window~

Marshmellowguy

Sealand / Peter Kirkland
    Years
    ^^This. I've fallen asleep in class before when I didn't get enough sleep. It's quite traumatic when you wake up to your teacher staring down at you O.o

LOL, I had that happen to me once and worst of all it was the boring class with the meanest teacher.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I'm usually up until 11-12pm on school days & weekends. other than that, the latest I've stayed up (besides from holidays) was 2 in the morning

Latest I've stayed up is 8 am =]

I slept like 3 hours, now that was a fun night lol

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    i'm in college so i don't naturally get sleepy till midnight or 1pm. on the weekends i stay up later and sleep in longer. the joys of college

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I usually fall asleep within an hour from now (11 PM EST).... time to shut down my computer soon... I have to get in touch with my girlfriend soon, though. Haven't talked to her in days. : /

AquaThePiplup

Gravity of Love~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    I stay up till 2:00 in the morning on the weekends.
    At school nights I stay up till 10:30 PM.

xforeverxmetalx

<insert clever title here>
    Years
    I go to bed when I'm tired and wake up when I'm not.

Which, as I'm in between semesters at college, can be absolutely anytime. Tonight I'll probably go to bed sometime after the sun rises, since I woke up at noon and had a nap from 2-7pm.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    On school nights I'm up til about 12-1:30 am. On days when there's no school, anywhere from 12 - 5 am. In the summer, I can stay up til 6 or 7 am, but I have yet to pull a complete all nighter. xD

Aero Blitz

Faster Than Sceptile
    Years
    On nights with school the next day, I try to stay up no later than 11pm, I always end up staying later till 12:30pm, unless I have no homework, then I go around 10pm.

On weekends, and during the summer, anywhere from 12-3 am.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It depends on how tired I am and who I'm talking to. Tonight I'm not really sure how long I'll stay.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I usually go to bed at 05:00 :s I don't have school or work; I have independent studies so I can slouch around all day.

Back