• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How late do you stay up?

Do you think you stay up late?

• yes

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

Marshmellowguy

Sealand / Peter Kirkland
Years
  • Ok here is a question i love asking. How late do you stay up? I want to know because I stay up LATE sometimes and it seems like no one stays up late. Yeah the latest i stayed up was like somewhere around 6am

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
  • Right now I have a pretty steady sleep schedule. During the week I'll usually be out by 11, because I have to wake up at 6 for school. On the weekends however it can be anywhere between 10 and 4 whereas I won't wake up until noon.

My summer schedule is completely ridiculous and I couldn't tell it to you even if I wanted to.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • It really depends on how tired I am. Sometimes I go to bed as early as 10PM, sometimes as late as 6 or 7 in the morning. Then sometimes I'll fall asleep in the middle of the day. I really wish I could get myself into a regular sleep pattern, but I haven't had much luck in that :/

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • It depends on whether or not it's a school night. If it's the weekend, I'm awake until about 1-4 AM, on week days it's probably between 10-11 PM, as I usually have to get up at 6:30 AM the next day.

^ This.
    Fixed for my schedule, though.

Years
  • On Fridays and Saturdays I stay up as long as I can (t'is three minutes to eleven p.m), and during the weekend I try to wake up as early as possible (this morning I woke up at 7:30). During weekdays, when I have school, though, I go to bed at around 10pm at the latest.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Usually stay up between 1 and 2. A handful of times during the year, maybe up till 2:30.

Latest I ever intentionally stayed up was 3. I went a whole day once without sleep, but that was because of super jet-lag XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i've been trying to hit the hay earlier because if i go to bed past midnight i'm not able to hear the alarm when i'm supposed to wake up xD depending on how i feel, my bedtime ranges from 9pm to midnight @ - @

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Lol my sleep pattern is.....not even a pattern.

Sometimes i'll go to bed at 5 in the evening sometimes i won't sleep for 3 days. I guess i go to bed whenever i'm tired and sleep whenever my body lets me.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • During school, I used to stay up until 2-3AM, and woke up at 11. (I started school at 12.)

Now that I don't have any school, I actually am going to bed earlier... I guess my free time late in the day isn't as valuable as it used to be, so I'm more willing to just sleep it away.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • hmm lets see today I woke up at 6:00 P.M so I'll probably stay up to about 11:00 A.M. I usually become slightly nocturnal then get back to a normal sleeping pattern then go nocturnal again.

-Scourge-

Come Together
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I usually stay up 'till 12:00 or 1:00, the latest I've ever stayed up is 4:00 I think.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've always been that kind of person to go to sleep at 2 or 3 am, I admit it's crazy while it lasted, but I've been trying to get in bed earlier to get more sleep, whenever I woke up I would be cranky with everyone, 'cause I only got about 7 or 8 hours of sleep sometimes less, the good thing is I've been trying to get to bed by 10 or 11 PM well this past week at least, and I might continue to do so as long as I don't have a bunch of distractions that cause me to stay up late, but I do blame my sleeping disorder at times.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't sleep when I'm up late in the morning, because I won't be sleepy anymore. Usually, I'll be up until 2-3 AM. Its fun talking to people around that time. ;3

Back